VN Ren'Py Completed Betflix [1.0] [Dumb Koala & Lain]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I became a sub on subcriberstar after playing this and Vicky's Investigation, Everything you have made so far is amazing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DumbKoala

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
I wish there was a clear indication when software is a game or a slideshow. This is a slideshow. Not criticizing, just saying, it would be nice if there was a "NON INTERACTIVE" or "SLIDESHOW" tag.

• Angry
Reactions: WaltS

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Oh, sorry, I really didn't knew that such a fancy phrase, kinetic novel, meant slideshow. Kinetic means motion energy, something very unrelated to a series of static images...
Today, you're one of the Lucky 10,000. I have since learned to avoid most "Kinetic Novels."

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
Uhmm hi?....

Hey guys when i try to open this game it doesnt show up but when you observe it on task manager it pop ups then disappears after 2-4sec....Anyone experiences this?? Btw all of your game does the same and i only experience it in your game any solutions??

Yep i tried to re extract it a few times, run as admin, run in jap locale.....but it still the same and of course i try other renpy games if your 4games only do this and the answer is yes....Sooooo whats the prob?? It is because of my locale? Or the installation path?........
:/ can't play your awesome games darn

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Uhmm hi?....

Hey guys when i try to open this game it doesnt show up but when you observe it on task manager it pop ups then disappears after 2-4sec....Anyone experiences this?? Btw all of your game does the same and i only experience it in your game any solutions??

Yep i tried to re extract it a few times but it still the same and of course i try other renpy games if your 4games only do this and the answer is yes....Sooooo whats the prob?? It is because of my locale? Or the installation path?........
:/ can't play your awesome games darn
Most probably your AV program interfering and deleting / quarantining the game's executable.

HTH

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
Most probably your AV program interfering and deleting / quarantining the game's executable.

HTH

Well i do have spyhunter (free version) and thats only.....This is my first time encountering this bug?error? Well i played 10s of vn in renpy engine but well this is first

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
Well i do have spyhunter (free version) and thats only.....This is my first time encountering this bug?error? Well i played 10s of vn in renpy engine but well this is first
Well still not working....Luckily it has Android port and gonna play his 4games on Android

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes