VN Ren'Py Completed Betflix [1.0] [Dumb Koala & Lain]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You will love most of my other work then :) I make mainly girl on girl content, especially my earlier work. Betflix was my first ever comic that Lain kindly converted into a VN. It is now over a year old and I have been making comics ever since, so there will be a lot more girl on girl (on girl on girl) action coming soon. Or if you like the comic format check out my Substar. :)
Girl on girl (on girl on girl too) is pretty much my main thing.

I do play a lot of straight stuff but I am a lesbian so that's where my kinks lay.

I will chack your stuff out, thankyou.

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
just letting people know that this is very short and not really a game and wasn't supposed to be released like this but it got leaked and posted anyways. so no hate pls. :)
not sure why anyone would "hate" on this or the other two that were posted here. my humble opinion, while not 'perfect' the models are beautiful in their own flawed way, the writing is simple yet clear, and as a VN it/they are enjoyable if short. the ONLY issue i have, and would suggest a "fix" for is in this one, the admitted 15 year old..... not sure what the plan was there, but moving forward, an age change would be very appropriate just to be sure the hard work is able to be seen and appreciated. huge thumbs up to you both, and looking forward to more and ever improving work.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
You will love most of my other work then :) I make mainly girl on girl content, especially my earlier work. Betflix was my first ever comic that Lain kindly converted into a VN. It is now over a year old and I have been making comics ever since, so there will be a lot more girl on girl (on girl on girl) action coming soon. Or if you like the comic format check out my Substar. :)
I presume you are a girl yourself too? :love:

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Wow,

Just played this and have to say I did not make it all the way through before I, well..... If you know what I mean...

know what I mean.gif

Still amazed at the strength of the WRITING and IMAGES by these artists...

WHEW!

Just poetry... if you enjoy sister-lesbian-incest-stories as an art form... WHICH.I.DO, then you are looking at a masterpiece of a quick vignette ...so... NYAH! :ROFLMAO:

You will LITERALLY spend MONTHS playing other games HOPING you get what is contained in THIS single game (or GEM, honestly)...

hehe, but seriously... dayum... have not seen better in a LONG time. This scenario is so ridiculously ingenious that you cannot help to fall in love with it if it is your "thing" :ROFLMAO:

And the ladies are absolutely GORGEOUS! which is a plus, so...

kane clap.gif

(y)

ILI42

Mar 14, 2020
it's a fricking fiction, you can make movies where 14 years old shoot down people without getting in trouble, so why does everyone lose their mind about some erotic adult games -.-

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
So you liked it then ;)

Thanks for the amazing praise. It means the world to me (y)

And this was my first ever comic. My work has improved massively since Betflix.
OH! I also meant to say; ad a tier higher than $100 and I will sponsor that as well! haha!

You are a master.

Aside from the amazing erotic/sex videos you make... your "Shy Holly" video is honestly the sexiest video of your collection...

sigh.gif

(y)

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
OH! I also meant to say; ad a tier higher than $100 and I will sponsor that as well! haha!

You are a master.

Aside from the amazing erotic/sex videos you make... your "Shy Holly" video is honestly the sexiest video of your collection...

View attachment 871103

(y)
You are too kind :love: I have sent you a PM about my secret tier...

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes