VN Ren'Py Completed Vicky's Investigation [Alpha/Prerelease] [Dumb Koala & Lain]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
Lol. You should check out THE INTERN on my website. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links on here or not.
In order to post links. You need to have 3 posts
and
Do not use any kind of promotional website (eg. adfly) or use referral links
No links containing any malicious software (Adware, Malware, Trojans, Viruses, etc.)

Reactions: DumbKoala

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's more of a blackmail type deal and her wanting the D in the future.
I get that. But, it's still femdom. Even if it's light. I quit playing 'Powers that be' over that stuff also. I'm not going to shit on people's games over it anymore. If this is what the devs want, that's fine. I'll just wish them well and move on.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks for the feedback and praise guys. These were originally comics that Lain turned into amazing VNs. Vicky's Investigation was a 2 parter. I try to release a comic episode every week or so and have done for the past year, so Lain has lots of content to work on to release new games. Let me know if you have anything you want to see in future releases :)
Not typically one for femdom but this was pretty hot, wouldnt mind some anal with the little vixen. DM me your site I really want to check it out! Kudos

Reactions: dewrules

Chouwiii

Oct 22, 2018
Hello, I discovered Dumb Koala on Insta' and was hoping to see some content here sometime because it's very beautiful. Now it's just magic to see a game with this super art, and the association between Lain and Koala seems very promising. Thank you and good luck (y)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Wow, nice art. What a little vixen she is. Nice little shift in power dynamics. Poor daddy he is hopelessly trapped now........
Hope you keep at it whatever projects you feel like making in the future be it long or short, this was great.

Last edited:

shiite

Oct 30, 2016
scene ch1_74 with dissolve
pause 0.7
vicky "I know. I'm making it hard."
pause 0.7

This "pause 0.7" after each line is a real bad idea
terrible, makes it almost unplayable
next time I download any of these games, I would have to edit
out all pauses in renpy source

but I doubt this will happen soon, does not seem to be too interesting anyway

Reactions: phreadom

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
So Dad creampies his apparently virgin little girl yet neither one seemed the least bit concerned about her getting pregnant?! :unsure:

Reactions: AJBit

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Lol. You should check out THE INTERN on my website. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links on here or not.
The legend is here, love those short Visual novel of yours...It was a crime to see both you and Lain was extremely hard to find when I'm searching on google, and the public's arts of the girls on your site was truly phenomenal and need to be known more
Hope to see you and Maim Lain would update and develop more games in the future

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
I was really hoping the father would take a more dominant aproach. :(
But the art and story is good, big potential, so I´ll most likely come back.

I think the main "issue" for me is that the male is presented as "YOU", instead of just "the father". It makes it much more personal, and I hate feeling like a weak sub. (But what do I know, maybe he´s just playing along to get that sweet, sweet pussy.)

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes