VN Ren'Py Completed Vicky's Investigation [Alpha/Prerelease] [Dumb Koala & Lain]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
what is GSYNC compatibility??
"G-Sync is a proprietary adaptive sync technology developed by Nvidia aimed primarily at eliminating screen tearing and the need for software alternatives such as Vsync"

Sadly the game has no NYPD compatibility.

Hopefully, there's a nice surprise 9 months from now.
Could also be a non pleasant one. Like how can you possibly explain that.
Whoopsy doopsy, it was an accident won't cut it :LOL:

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
My Avast gave me a virus warning from the mega download. Made me restart my Laptop, is this safe?

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I was really hoping the father would take a more dominant aproach. :(
But the art and story is good, big potential, so I´ll most likely come back.

I think the main "issue" for me is that the male is presented as "YOU", instead of just "the father". It makes it much more personal, and I hate feeling like a weak sub. (But what do I know, maybe he´s just playing along to get that sweet, sweet pussy.)
As much as I love playing an alpha male MC, every game doesn't have to be the same status quo. It's okay to let a woman lead or be in charge every now and then.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
As much as I love playing an alpha male MC, every game doesn't have to be the same status quo. It's okay to let a woman lead or be in charge every now and then.
Too much of just one thing can get old extremely fast, and I can't play every game where it's nothing but submissive fuck toys all day. I myself don't mind femdom every now and then and let's face it it was hot hearing Vicky in that tone... at least it was to me.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Anyone know of any full sized games that have models like this? Basically, young and cute. Kinda like the loli from Parental Love but with normal proportions.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Anyone know of any full sized games that have models like this? Basically, young and cute. Kinda like the loli from Parental Love but with normal proportions.
I´ll always recomend "Ecchi Sensei". It´s a bit different, but give it a try. Some of the girls are soo cute.

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
Lol I tried this a while back and the writing was so abhorrent that it turned me off from it entirely. Cute girls though.
I like the very cute girls in Maou-Sama.
The story is very surreal. Not for everyone. :)

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes