4.40 star(s) 22 Votes

Jams7900

Jan 10, 2020
"Ravenleaf, post: 4676472, member: 1571565"]
Nope. Nu uh. Dunno how this passed inspection, but I'm definitely passing. Like I don't care how you're gonna rationalize this, those preview pictures alone made me uncomfortable.

Well that the awesome thing about free choice! You don't have to look at it if it bothers you, if it's not your thing then that's fine! BUT! and I repeat BUT! there is no reason to try and bash some ones work that (you) think is objectionable? I believe that everyone should be able to express what and how they feel! Because we as human beings are a caring and feeling individuals, that have the ability to express our feelings in many ways! Just because you are bugged buy the VN that is created it is your choice to not look at it, but in the same token don't go around and make it harder for others to look at it for themselves and make their own choice.
At what point in his message did he bash anything? He didn't say it was bad, didn't say it shouldn't be allowed just said it wasn't for him. The irony of slamming his perceived slight whilst spouting about freedom of expression is an interesting choice though.

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice ;) now thats do same thing at Date night Engagement night and Marriage night :cool: (y)
i bet Mc can marry both girls like this hahahaha :love::love:(y) Pregnancy spice :giggle::giggle:(y)
One is 19 litle one is 18 here :cool:

ekin11

Apr 27, 2017
Greetings all,

Here is an unofficial compressed version of this good game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
DumbKoala-3-MovieNight-pc-Compressed
Original 321 Megs
crunched 72 Megs - - - - - - workupload -

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
DumbKoala -
Maim Lain -

X0R if you could add this to the OP it would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg
Thanks for compressing this!

Just wanted to let you know that your mediafire link goes to a Rainy Day Mod.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Hey, I'm the writer and artist behind MOVIE NIGHT. I hope you guys like the VN!

It is the sequel to one of my other VNs BETFLIX.

Let me know what you guys think!
Don't take this the wrong way, but it makes me a bit worried that you are putting out a sequel to a game that is listed as "alpha/prerelease". Like, this makes 4 games that you have out at once that are on first release.

• Angry
Reactions: FrankFurters

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
Don't take this the wrong way, but it makes me a bit worried that you are putting out a sequel to a game that is listed as "alpha/prerelease". Like, this makes 4 games that you have out at once that are on first release.
Yes, it stranges me too.

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Lain or I did not release or tag these posts. The "Alpha/prerelease" tag is wrong. They are completed "games".

A bit of history - I create the comics for , and Lain kindly converts these to VNs. Yes, they are apparently short as games, but they were never written to be a full game.

They are what they are - the perfect length VN to "enjoy" a few times without unnecessary faff

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes