4.40 star(s) 22 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah and then movie night's over, unless they're watching the LotR trilogy uncut version
You always watch them in chronological order - The Hobbit trilogy first, then the LotR trilogy. Extended versions.

Rickster6

Jan 23, 2019
"Ravenleaf, post: 4676472, member: 1571565"]
Nope. Nu uh. Dunno how this passed inspection, but I'm definitely passing. Like I don't care how you're gonna rationalize this, those preview pictures alone made me uncomfortable.

Well that the awesome thing about free choice! You don't have to look at it if it bothers you, if it's not your thing then that's fine! BUT! and I repeat BUT! there is no reason to try and bash some ones work that (you) think is objectionable? I believe that everyone should be able to express what and how they feel! Because we as human beings are a caring and feeling individuals, that have the ability to express our feelings in many ways! Just because you are bugged buy the VN that is created it is your choice to not look at it, but in the same token don't go around and make it harder for others to look at it for themselves and make their own choice.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Greetings all,

Here is an unofficial compressed version of this good game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
DumbKoala-3-MovieNight-pc-Compressed
Original 321 Megs
crunched 72 Megs - - - - - - -

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
DumbKoala -
Maim Lain -

X0R if you could add this to the OP it would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

EDIT: updated mediafire link, Thank you for the heads up Hozkah

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes