4.40 star(s) 22 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah the 8/month on SS seems like a great bet for hot, sexy times with lovely young ladies. I just need to catch up on bills so maybe 2021 for me. All the VN's here from DumbKoala 's work are red fucking hot. Short stories are just fine for this kinetic novel format. Since there are comics going on past what we have in VN, it should be easy to one day see later parts.

(y)

Reactions: DumbKoala

Hozkah

Jun 18, 2019
Greetings all,

Here is an unofficial compressed version of this good game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
DumbKoala-3-MovieNight-pc-Compressed
Original 321 Megs
crunched 72 Megs - - - - - - workupload -

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
DumbKoala -
Maim Lain -

X0R if you could add this to the OP it would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg
The mediafire link made me download a patch for "Rainy Day"

Reactions: nicestgamer

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
I love these shorts. You have a lot of talent for this and I like how your mind works. I would love to see this kind of content in a branching story covering a long period of time and several characters/paths, though I can see why short stories would hold a certain appeal for the developer. Please keep up the great work!

LeLeon

Aug 9, 2019
Hey, I'm the writer and artist behind MOVIE NIGHT. I hope you guys like the VN!

It is the sequel to one of my other VNs BETFLIX.

Let me know what you guys think!
You want to know, here you get!

I watched the other VNs of your power team. Will relax with this one too.

I like the concepts of your VNs.
I can live with the lenght of them. A lower stage amount, without the need to stretch it too long, just to have a bigger thing.

Writing:
Personally i like the thought texts of your characters, Koala. They aren't just "Me, Ape, wanna bang this chick now!" style. They are more personal and believable in many points and yeah don't we forget, they are hot and naughty and can bring players into the right mood. Maybe i would have raised the inner conflicts in your special releationship themes. They are a bit too short handled for my taste and for the situations.

Examples, thought in a minute:
For Betflix maybe Holly would have slaped her sister at first touch, ran away ashamed and her sister followed her, hugged her and confessed her feelings or urge. Sister asks to forgive her curiosity. Holly conflicts with her sisterly love and her strange lust, finally kiss her sister and in the following heat sister or Holly drag the other girl back to main scene. Start to touch each other, but when sister asked Holly to lick her, Holly at first is unsure, until her sister licked her first (nipples or vag)...

Or Vickys dad, who could have sent Vicky loudly/ angry to her room, when she begins to seduce him or when she presented her lower stuff. He sits on his bed with some dad conflicted, but also confused sexual thoughts of Vicky, his growing daughter. Begins to walk the room, staring at his notebook with the memory about his little girl doing things. Sits back on bed and decide to forget the seen things. But then bad girl Vicky sneaks back to parents bedroom fully naked and tries to seduce the dad more agressively and starts forcefully sexual to drag him into the blackmail role or or or... ;)

Artwork:
I'm a big fan of virtual girls who don't have these odd no graviity DD (gimme milk) boobs, especially if they are in these VNs 18-20 years or below. As i know, in my world there are much more A / B sized girls and woman, than C / D or bigger. Thank you for the "realism"! I appreciate it. I think i can count the games i've seen, who don't use baloons, by two hands.

You also decided to generate remarkable faces, not just copied plastic surgery victims. Thanks again, a big plus.

And i really like the settings around the characters with your chosen stages. Also the lighting is on it's own level. Most games don't care about lighting, but it's important for the scene atmosphere. You hit the spot. Thanks!!!!

Conclussion:
Short, but high quality stuff. Thanks to all the people who worked on your projects!

Much better as some of these "active" games where you have to repeat things forever, see many times the same to have at some later point an effect/ unlock and where you destroy your mouse with a million clicks to repeat the procederes.
Short also means, lower chance of abandomware, because the project was thought too big.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes