Cheat Mod Ren'Py Betrayed cheatmod [Universal]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
it not working for me put it in the game folder I don't have the cheats on the bottom right nothing is there
Can you check the log.txt file if there are any lines starting with "0x52"?

Reactions: last_king

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Hi it says
"NameError: name 'charisma' is not defined"
Not sure if that answers your question...quite new to all of this
Looks like you might be using the Photo hunt mod on Betrayed?
Please download the mod from the first post in this thread again and install it

Reactions: last_king

last_king

Mar 18, 2020
Looks like you might be using the Photo hunt mod on Betrayed?
Please download the mod from the first post in this thread again and install it
It worked! I reinstalled a clean version of the game and the mod thank you!!

Reactions: 0x52

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
So remove one and its ok?
Then something else breaks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whoever compressed this upload clearly failed.
You can remove one of those lines without any problems.
Same for the seconds error, that's a double line again. Remove one of them.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Probably not yet seeing as v0.62 only released here a few hours ago so 0x52 may not have had chance to test things yet. *shrug*
Based on what he said this mod should work with all the versions so updating and testing it shouldn't take much time.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Based on what he said this mod should work with all the versions so updating and testing it shouldn't take much time.
Well the changelog for v0.62 just shows:
V 0.62 English texts redone in whole game by Heru.
so if that's all that's changed then this should work as is. You know that you could just try it and see what happens? *shrug*

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Well the changelog for v0.62 just shows:

so if that's all that's changed then this should work as is. You know that you could just try it and see what happens? *shrug*
I checked the mod when the update came out and it works but usually the scene gallery doesn't have the new scenes.
When i said if the mod is updated i meant the gallery part of the mod and if i wanted to play the whole game to check if a scene was missing from the mod then i wouldn't need the mod in the first place:rolleyes::cautious:.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I checked the mod when the update came out and it works but usually the scene gallery doesn't have the new scenes.
When i said if the mod is updated i meant the gallery part of the mod and if i wanted to play the whole game to check if a scene was missing from the mod then i wouldn't need the mod in the first place:rolleyes::cautious:.
Wow, my apologies, clearly my mind reading failed me here so I didn't realise you meant the gallery part of the mod! :unsure: :whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moffy

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
There are no new scenes in 0.62. So no mod update is needed.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Just to be on the safe side, anyone that can confirm if the mod works with the new 0.66 version?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote