Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Related to the pole on the OP: I voted of course for "More taboo things" but there was no choice for what I really miss and would like to see in this game: by such very sexy and horny girls and by such great animation skills i would like to see these (and oher) girls fucked by MORE MEN, 2-3 men at a time (MMF, MMMF), gang bangs , double penetrations, swinging.. because they deserve it! (and so do we.. to see that ):) I know that's not exactly within the "genre" here but maybe at least the devil and the angel could get some gang bangs :) The devil could get it as punishment... the angel could like to see that and could want it too.. something on those lines. And of course it should not be made so that the MC is hurt or humiliated by that or suffers. He may (or even should) participate. Or he could "posess" more than 1 man at a time and fuck each of the girls like that, like with 2-3 or more men but he being in fact all of them :) The girls i would love most to see fucked hard by more men at a time would be: The Blonde Girl, Tracy and Scarlett.

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Related to the pole on the OP: I voted of course for "More taboo things" but there was no choice for what I really miss and would like to see in this game: by such very sexy and horny girls and by such great animation skills i would like to see these (and oher) girls fucked by MORE MEN, 2-3 men at a time (MMF, MMMF), gang bangs , double penetrations, swinging.. because they deserve it! (and so do we.. to see that ):) I know that's not exactly within the "genre" here but maybe at least the devil and the angel could get some gang bangs :) The devil could get it as punishment... the angel could like to see that and could want it too.. something on those lines. And of course it should not be made so that the MC is hurt or humiliated by that or suffers. He may (or even should) participate. Or he could "posess" more than 1 man at a time and fuck each of the girls like that, like with 2-3 or more men but he being in fact all of them :) The girls i would love most to see fucked hard by more men at a time would be: The Blonde Girl, Tracy and Scarlett.
I have one idea about threesome 2 guys and one girl in head already.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I have one idea about threesome 2 guys and one girl in head already.
GREAT! Maybe you can also think about the MC "possessing" more than 1 man at a time and fucking the girls like that, 1 by 1. Or maybe also 1 of the girls has a BF or is married , the MC possesses that BF or husband and then he, as himself, with another girl go to a swinger club as a couple and swap with the other couple where in fact he is also the other man :) Would be funny and .. hot lol.
The animations are wonderful so as they are, in "slomo" but by such heavier fucks maybe you could make them in normal speed.. they would need to look a little "harder" in such cases :) Anyway.. GREAT WORK! Keep it up please!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Better things need to happen ... this March 27th

More sexscenes in update 0.60.

Discord voted 4 animated boobs ... so ... are we talking 26 animated scenes?
What about full body mother nature style vids?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Better things need to happen ... this March 27th

More sexscenes in update 0.60.

Discord voted 4 animated boobs ... so ... are we talking 26 animated scenes?
What about full body mother nature style vids?
No number of scenes is just number of scenes not animated ones.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes