Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters
Jun 1, 2017
Hello, i have a issue , i read in changelog how gym bug has fixed, but for me after the finale im stuck on gym and cant enter in locker room, is something i missed or i made something wrong?
OK. Newermind i found the way, the drink's. :)

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Read the Changelog,....
I am Stuck in Bed at Ander's Apt with the Devil
(discussing DNA'ing his "daughter"...)

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
You have breast expansion in your game so you've had my support in the past. In fact I'd put this game in my top half for that of what's available now adult game wise.

I prefer breasts medium to bigger, and when something the MC does makes them bigger / frikkin' huge ;) [IE MC controls the expansion/transformation choices], but I'm okay with small I can turn medium. Same with butts/etc. I like all kinds of breasts so I'm fine with (some) (natural) sag, especially when huge since perfect shapes look fake as hell then, but honestly if the breasts are any size than bigger when I'm done, hell tiny to small counts, I'm usually solid. (ahem) Literally if you know what I mean.

I did not have a problem initially being in the girls body, the character is a possessing spirit so I didn't see that as really being a female MC, for the masturbation stuff that was insane, the slipping with the huge anal plug is one of the hottest scenes I've seen done by render, period. LoL I guess as far as I'm concerned things a possessing MC does to a female body he's in count as straight (you're the dude, doing it to a girl).
Plus that tiny redhead you possess is so geek girl hot, when you first meet her in that room was a great scene too and I don't normally like the tiny/pixie small boobed girls but WOW she did it for me lol.

I'd debated supporting again but then the only way to get the best image at the end of her path was to let the MC let that creepy dude have his way with her while you're still possessing her. Didn't like that. Would have rather that happened if the MC was in a man's body doing it to her. Having to let my MC be fucked by another guy that hard, even if not in his body/in a girls body, was a deal breaker. (Just personal preference, I'm sure some folks liked it, to each their own_

My other pet peeve is the whole 'picking the devil/angel' side. I want to see everything in a game and I'm not generally going to play a game done at this level more than once. If I have to decide a path then in the gallery I want the other path unlocked as I progress as well so I can see what I missed w/o necessarily having to replay because while not bad the first time, at this level of design I'd rather move on to a new game than replay a game that's going to be 70% the same. (Alternatively, I prefer games I can follow both paths simultaneously somehow.) Again, just personal preference when I'm deciding what to throw money at among the hundreds of adult games on patreon.

I appreciate the in game wallthrough though, I recall extending my donating a month just because I was on a kick supporting games that do that well.

Last edited:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
You have breast expansion in your game so you've had my support in the past. In fact I'd put this game in my top half for that of what's available now adult game wise.

I prefer breasts medium to bigger, and when something the MC does makes them bigger / frikkin' huge ;) [IE MC controls the expansion/transformation choices], but I'm okay with small I can turn medium. Same with butts/etc. I like all kinds of breasts so I'm fine with (some) (natural) sag, especially when huge since perfect shapes look fake as hell then, but honestly if the breasts are any size than bigger when I'm done, hell tiny to small counts, I'm usually solid. (ahem) Literally if you know what I mean.

I did not have a problem initially being in the girls body, the character is a possessing spirit so I didn't see that as really being a female MC, for the masturbation stuff that was insane, the slipping with the huge anal plug is one of the hottest scenes I've seen done by render, period. LoL I guess as far as I'm concerned things a possessing MC does to a female body he's in count as straight (you're the dude, doing it to a girl).
Plus that tiny redhead you possess is so geek girl hot, when you first meet her in that room was a great scene too and I don't normally like the tiny/pixie small boobed girls but WOW she did it for me lol.

I'd debated supporting again but then the only way to get the best image at the end of her path was to let the MC let that creepy dude have his way with her while you're still possessing her. Didn't like that. Would have rather that happened if the MC was in a man's body doing it to her. Having to let my MC be fucked by another guy that hard, even if not in his body/in a girls body, was a deal breaker. (Just personal preference, I'm sure some folks liked it, to each their own_

My other pet peeve is the whole 'picking the devil/angel' side. I want to see everything in a game and I'm not generally going to play a game done at this level more than once. If I have to decide a path then in the gallery I want the other path unlocked as I progress as well so I can see what I missed w/o necessarily having to replay because while not bad the first time, at this level of design I'd rather move on to a new game than replay a game that's going to be 70% the same. (Alternatively, I prefer games I can follow both paths simultaneously somehow.) Again, just personal preference when I'm deciding what to throw money at among the hundreds of adult games on patreon.

I appreciate the in game wallthrough though, I recall extending my donating a month just because I was on a kick supporting games that do that well.
Hi, first thanks for nice reply.

About routes. Game is story driven, so you cannot excpect you will see all choices on one run and on other side if everything will be 100% different it means double the work just for 2 choicestriple for 3 choices ...... If I will make for every choice absolut different patchs, it's nearly impossible to make for even bigger studio, not for one guy making game during freetime, be little more realistic there please.

And to be honest I never saw game that do it like described. Mostly they have 1000fake options and 20 that matters. I'm not put in game even one fake one yet, all do something. Some instantly some will show it's potential later.

About Anders :) You don't need to fuck Scarlett, it's again optionable, you can use another path to avoid this.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Voted as one of 17% former supporters. Was supporting it with $5 donation until the unfortunate female body swap.

Why did I support it? I thought renders were great, it moved the "industry" in a positive direction. I like the models, especially Angel (very much reminds me of someone I used to be close to).

Why I stopped supporting (and playing, I have not played any update since then, never even downloaded)? Well, I don't have infinite money, I support multiple games and I'm always on the look to support another one. This one I realized had some issues for me personally. Body swapping in general is an idea I am not a fan of. I'm a big fan of RPG's in general, and this kind of body swapping just doesn't do it for me. Especially if I were to be swapped into a body of a female or a dog or an asteroid or whatever.

I don't regret having supported the game though, I don't regret any support I have ever given to any game. Devs are in tough spot because whatever they do, they are going to make someone happy and others unhappy. So in the end the best thing for them is to make game that they enjoy making, in my opinion. And hope that the quality of work, good updating frequency etc. will convince enough people to support. But there are some topics that are very divisive and will break down potential patreons database more than others: NTR, rape, domination/being dominated, bestiality, urination, futa, feet stuff etc. And I would say that one of them might be also female protagonist. Some people love it. Others will not touch a game with female protagonist, including me. I will not play even non-sexual games with female protagonists, especially in today's political climate when most games/movies with female protagonists do so only for the purpose of virtue signalling and shitting all over men. :) But going off-topic here...

P.S. Yeah I can see some replies to similar posts being "it's already male again" etc. It doesn't really matter. It is what it is. And we don't know what happens in the future. What I do see is that the dev has a loyal base of supporters that really like the game and the decisions made. They like this kind of stuff. So I think it's reasonable to expect that the direction will stay similar. Good luck.:) I wish this game would do well and I hope that the next game from this dev might be something I can support.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Voted as one of 17% former supporters. Was supporting it with $5 donation until the unfortunate female body swap.

Why did I support it? I thought renders were great, it moved the "industry" in a positive direction. I like the models, especially Angel (very much reminds me of someone I used to be close to).

Why I stopped supporting (and playing, I have not played any update since then, never even downloaded)? Well, I don't have infinite money, I support multiple games and I'm always on the look to support another one. This one I realized had some issues for me personally. Body swapping in general is an idea I am not a fan of. I'm a big fan of RPG's in general, and this kind of body swapping just doesn't do it for me. Especially if I were to be swapped into a body of a female or a dog or an asteroid or whatever.

I don't regret having supported the game though, I don't regret any support I have ever given to any game. Devs are in tough spot because whatever they do, they are going to make someone happy and others unhappy. So in the end the best thing for them is to make game that they enjoy making, in my opinion. And hope that the quality of work, good updating frequency etc. will convince enough people to support. But there are some topics that are very divisive and will break down potential patreons database more than others: NTR, rape, domination/being dominated, bestiality, urination, futa, feet stuff etc. And I would say that one of them might be also female protagonist. Some people love it. Others will not touch a game with female protagonist, including me. I will not play even non-sexual games with female protagonists, especially in today's political climate when most games/movies with female protagonists do so only for the purpose of virtue signalling and shitting all over men. :) But going off-topic here...

P.S. Yeah I can see some replies to similar posts being "it's already male again" etc. It doesn't really matter. It is what it is. And we don't know what happens in the future. What I do see is that the dev has a loyal base of supporters that really like the game and the decisions made. They like this kind of stuff. So I think it's reasonable to expect that the direction will stay similar. Good luck.:) I wish this game would do well and I hope that the next game from this dev might be something I can support.
Hi, it's little shame drop whole playing just because of this, but yeah it's your decission. Hopefully maybe you will give it one more chance when it will be complete game.

You have 100% right with part: "best for dev is making game he enjoy making"
It's interesting coincidence. I just now thinked about creating new thread with theme " What kind of game you would like to see next time from me."

Reactions: trdx

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Every link on the OP gave me this error.
I tested it for you. I've downloaded it from Mega and tested it with 7zip. No issues.

Thing I've noticed is that the version from Patreon is a ZIP, which is 2,23GB and the RAR here is 2,29GB. I expected the RAR to be smaller. Or does the RAR have some bonus content? :)

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
So problem must be in your computer maybe antivirus? Don't know.
Ok, apparently, the FREE version of WinRAR doesn't work on all RAR files. "Limited functionality" they call it. To open *all* RAR & ZIP files, you must PAY THEM $30 USD, which I have now done.

But if you had simply converted the files to 7zip, I wouldn't have had to pay ANYTHING, because 7zip is FREE.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes