Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters
Sep 21, 2017
GREAT UPDATE! welp.....that's it this is the last good game update as of this time....its like fucking deadzone in these times abandoned, onhold, onhold then abandoned...

*sigh

...now i know what back to the stone age feels like...

Reactions: Manifold

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Definitely one of the better games on the platform. I honestly think most games are created by people in their early/mid teens, with no real life experience to create dialog or situations that adults can relate to or understand. Along with that, the lack of discipline to see a project through to the end.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I was thinking maybe 5 minutes what you mean :D Than look up. It's almost similar as option when game will be finnished. :)
Similar is not equal, i think the thing with i will throw some bucks when the game is finished is like "i dont support any dev until they finish the game" and that is very wrong, i support many devs but i cant support all the devs i like, sadly. So the best next thing i do is support someone that needs it after one of the devs that i support have a big fanbase enough to not miss 1 less patreon ;-)

So to be clear, in my case i dont support you atm cause im full already not because im waiting for the game to be finished, if i were to quit one pledge wont mind giving you that money ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Similar is not equal, i think the thing with i will throw some bucks when the game is finished is like "i dont support any dev until they finish the game" and that is very wrong, i support many devs but i cant support all the devs i like, sadly. So the best next thing i do is support someone that needs it after one of the devs that i support have a big fanbase enough to not miss 1 less patreon ;-)
I know what you mean. This poll is just for example.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I don't know what to say about this game ,like the renders nice models decent story .my only problem is(Weird one) too many protagonist .I don't remember anything happend in the last update so I stopped playing will wait for game to finish .

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes