Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Dr.Olympus

Feb 15, 2019
Guys im having an issue, im trying to click the box that is suppose to have the wires in it but the option is not available. Is the game gltiched?

Reactions: Lu98ke

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
Could someone please tell me if the new update has completely removed the Rebbeca option off?...i have searched the whole appartment for money but when it comes time for taking Rebbeca for shopping i never get the porche option at all and the outcome is always the same!...what am i missing here?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Could someone please tell me if the new update has completely removed the Rebbeca option off?...i have searched the whole appartment for money but when it comes time for taking Rebbeca for shopping i never get the porche option at all and the outcome is always the same!...what am i missing here?
You probably somethin missed.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Forget that whore, think about how much times you can go to strip club instead!

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
So TRUE! :D :D But pssst. That game is 100% linear and have no options that does something.
oh! hi! :) ...aiight gotch'all, just that, i had an old update with a save where the last bit was with rebecca and the option of that car and all showed up but after i downloaded this abd started from the beginning (absolutely loving it soo far no doubt, regardless of the above mentioned "option") and i was utterly confused as to what was i doing wrong and i tried going through the vn (on both my angel and devil playthroughs) over and over again trying to carefully notice what was i doing wrong and then i came here!:) . NVM now though! and thx!

Reactions: Joraell

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
Joraell aiight so i finally figured out what i had missed since this new update download, hadnt recalled what i did in previous update's saves (by this 3rd try, 3rd time's the charm, so they say...), and a good hiding spot on that note!. As i can see, i presume you wanted it to remain untold in my case (and thx! :) ) so i leave it to you and/or mods to decide to let ppl like me know (i.e ppl who are dumbishly not clearly reading the text properly at certain times!...) if anyone ever comes asking around like i did! :D

Last edited:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Joraell aiight so i finally figured out what i had missed since this new update download, hadnt recalled what i did in previous update's saves (by this 3rd try, 3rd time's the charm, so they say...), and a good hiding spot on that note!. As i can see, i presume you wanted it to remain untold in my case (and thx! :) ) so i leave it to you and/or mods to decide to let ppl like me know (i.e ppl who are dumbishly not clearly reading the text properly at certain times!...) if anyone ever comes asking around like i did! :D
I just prefering - If someone make it on it's own than just playing by some WT or direct point from developer. Glad you make it to the point you wanted.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I was enjoying this until he bodyjumped into a guy.
Sorry but that actually made me lose interest. For a game where " you decide how the story goes ", it's surprising in its lack of choice. Nice renders and a decent background, though.
I might come back to this one day, however.

It is thoroughly impossible to please all people all of the time, on the other hand.

Mar 28, 2019
Joraell

~>1st time playing the game it's weird to fck ur own name with the body swap so kinda rename it XD.

~>I thought it was just multiple protag but invading the body with person is kinda interesting :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: lilDee
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes