Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

CrazyFucks

Sep 23, 2020
For some reason I can't pick up the wire, Hobo keeps saying "Stupid wire... nearly got me killed" what am I missing/doing wrong?

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
For some reason I can't pick up the wire, Hobo keeps saying "Stupid wire... nearly got me killed" what am I missing/doing wrong?
You need to go back to the warehouse and click on the boxes towards the left side. you should get the wire at this point

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
it's not in the tags, so that's ur 1st clue...n sadly it doesn't look like it, being a fellow breeding fan myself (especially maintaining the purity of the family bloodline)
Do you have any good recommendations for AVNs with pregnancy? Bonus points for incest ones.

Fenris_Wolffe

Dec 22, 2020
Dude. Sexy as hell to start. Got the second possession, got to school, but cant open the locker. Can't wait to see more.

Chapeau

Jan 8, 2020
I am a idiot? I possessed the bum, and did not know understand the hint. Ok. Had to look at the forum to know I need a wire. It's supposed to be at the warehouse, but I clicked everywhere and nothing happens. (Did another run without selecting the brush first, as that's a bug, apparently. Still nothing.)

Bah. So much content, so well hidden. :/

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I am a idiot? I possessed the bum, and did not know understand the hint. Ok. Had to look at the forum to know I need a wire. It's supposed to be at the warehouse, but I clicked everywhere and nothing happens. (Did another run without selecting the brush first, as that's a bug, apparently. Still nothing.)

Bah. So much content, so well hidden. :/
You have to stay as the bum & beg for 3 days, or something. Then you can find the wire.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes