Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
There is a part where there is a knock on the door. At first I thought it was someone knocking on my door. I go check and there is no body there thinking it was a ghost and go back to the game and roll it back it and realize it was in the game. I am wearing headphones but dang, it literally made me think someone was knocking on my door lol.

Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
nope - all good ;)
but for real - whats the point with that poll?
ppl who want to be a patron do it - ppl who cant afford it will get a bad feeling?
i wish i could spend money on all the game i like - but cant atm :(
And what about just opinion poll? Did you even read all choices?

Reactions: Tinuss

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I have a question
Is mc dies and he live in other persons body when they do sex
Or mc get back in his body again ??
No Mc goes from MC body, to Bum body, to Girl body almost raped by teacher but girl eat MC while he girl then MC goes in teacher body that was the end for me :sick: I said no more I give up I cant take this shit no more I think that was almost 2yrs ago.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I have a question
Is mc dies and he live in other persons body when they do sex
Or mc get back in his body again ??
The MC is dead and gone but his soul lives on, jumping from body to body as he sees fit. The setup, as I perhaps slightly incorrectly recall, is that, due to a lifetime of being a general good for nothing, a devil came to claim his soul when he died, but he had done a very good deed right as he was dying or that actually resulted in his death (I think saving some innocent) so an angel also showed up to take him. They jointly decided that they'd give him one extra week (or however long) of life, and that his fate would be decided by his actions over that period time. He's not given a new body but is allowed to possess others. In fact I think that his first possession is the person he saves. The devil keeps offering him "help" to get out of problems, while the angel wants him to make it on his own but occasionally dangles a reward in front of him for staying on the right path (herself, a taste of heaven). This general idea, or something similar to it, has been done in other games, such as Inner Growth and Young Again, but I think Betrayed was the first. It's a very good game with some very hawt scenes. The lack of linear perspective (you jump into a bum's body, a lesbian college girl's body, a drug dealer's body, the body of a friend who turns out to be in an incestuous relationship, etc. etc.) seems to make some people lose patience, but I think it adds value to the game by allowing the MC to be in a far wider variety of situations that he'd otherwise ever have reason to be.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes