Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Joraell: Some issues for those running multi-vid chips: Options screen lag and animation lag is due to running w/ onboard Intel graphics. If forced to Nvidia graphics there's no issue. You'll notice in the options screen that the mouse cursor graphic changes, that's the moment when the onboard chip starts to get taxed way too much lagging and using rediculous amounts of resources. There's some inefficiencies going on behind the scenes that make this RenPy title rather high demand in the options screen and during animations, more than what is truly needed imo. Animations could certainly use codec more efficiently but it is what it is. This even on a system w/ i7-10875H, 5.1GHz, 16GB ram. Switching title over to use an RTX2080 and then there's no issue of course, but shouldn't really have to do that w/ a RenPy title.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Joraell: Some issues for those running multi-vid chips: Options screen lag and animation lag is due to running w/ onboard Intel graphics. If forced to Nvidia graphics there's no issue. You'll notice in the options screen that the mouse cursor graphic changes, that's the moment when the onboard chip starts to get taxed way too much lagging and using rediculous amounts of resources. There's some inefficiencies going on behind the scenes that make this RenPy title rather high demand in the options screen and during animations, more than what is truly needed imo. Animations could certainly use codec more efficiently but it is what it is. This even on a system w/ i7-10875H, 5.1GHz, 16GB ram. Switching title over to use an RTX2080 and then there's no issue of course, but shouldn't really have to do that w/ a RenPy title.
Ok thank for info

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Ok. thanks for report. Will check it :D /that part is programmed by me so many bug possible here :D :D
The gym problem didn't happen again. It seems that I used a save where I resaved from a version previous to 0.80. But the problem after going to the strip club with the ID still happens.

Last edited:

MacCloud

Oct 26, 2020
The reason i like this game the most is because of the long animations i know everyone want a game like this.

Sep 29, 2019
Patch is on the way.

I have not played the last 2 updates because i wanted play to play more I really like this game.

Question can we expect more of the Siblings Duo, loved the sister and brother interaction?

And I have a question does the protagonist has sister or sisters ??? wink wink :cool: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I have not played the last 2 updates because i wanted play to play more I really like this game.

Question can we expect more of the Siblings Duo, loved the sister and brother interaction?

And I have a question does the protagonist has sister or sisters ??? wink wink :cool: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No MC don't have sisters. and about more siblings fun. Maybe just in bonus scenes.

Sep 29, 2019
No MC don't have sisters. and about more siblings fun. Maybe just in bonus scenes.
Thanks for the reply for me the scene of the confusion between the sister its a very funny scene hahaha.
But I was loving every second. The devil and the angel interaction was so funny.

Reactions: Joraell

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi all,
How do I get the scenes of Rebecca, and the car saleswoman. No matter how I do, she always leaves earlier with a cab.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Hi all,
How do I get the scenes of Rebecca, and the car saleswoman. No matter how I do, she always leaves earlier with a cab.
If I remember correctly. You have to find Mr. Anders' money before going shopping with Rebecca. Above the fridge in his kitchen.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
"Do you think man? I heard that game is stricktly linear and without options that do something." :D :D
Hi Dev. No, i don't think so... I'm already played with an older version and i know for sure this game is all but not linear.

If I remember correctly. You have to find Mr. Anders' money before going shopping with Rebecca. Above the fridge in his kitchen.
I found the money above the fridge, but when I look at the inventory, there is no more money than before. Is this normal?

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes