Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
In another topic, I also wanted to point out some errors to you. Some images are not displayed during the scene with the car saleswoman. I just have a gray screen and the chat between Mc and the girl for some pics.

Edit: I believe I have found the reason. There are missing images in this folder. I was able to recover everything from version 0.66

Last edited:

Sunny329

Jun 15, 2020
This game is definitely among the good one's. All the models are great. Animations are awesome. Sex scenes are also well done. Only thing it's lacking in is the story. I don't know how to word it exactly. I think story lacks the professional touch. Like bad choices are not as impactful or even normal choices in general are not impactful. I found the story to be kind of bland. Second thing is it being a sandbox. As far as i know most people don't dig sandbox style game as much but it's dev's choice. Just giving my opinion here on the game for the dev to improve in some aspects and be even more successful as a dev.

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Ok. thanks for report. Will check it :D /that part is programmed by me so many bug possible here :D :D
+1. Found the ID early, made deliveries to make money, bought items at the shop, put pills in Daniel's meal, went to & left stripclub and now I'm stuck at home & unable to do anything.

Edit: I see Dev is already working on a patch. Thanks Dev!! awesome game.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
+1. Found the ID early, made deliveries to make money, bought items at the shop, put pills in Daniel's meal, went to & left stripclub and now I'm stuck at home & unable to do anything.
Patch A is released and fixing that issue.

Reactions: ignant

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
He meant you have an item called a bag full of money.
Ok ... I misspoke, but I think anyone normally composed with more than two neurons under the tiles has figured it out, so I rephrase my question.
Is there a specific item for the wallet or bag?
I mean other than the inventory, or the teacher's hiding place in his kitchen above the fridge

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Ok ... I misspoke, but I think anyone normally composed with more than two neurons under the tiles has figured it out, so I rephrase my question.
I mean other than the inventory, or the teacher's hiding place in his kitchen above the fridge
This is what you're looking for?
1620056673362.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
OHOHOHOH! ... so it is ”Big Money” where that munchkin under da rainbow gold digger
got the props to use and abuse women like he does ... good thing Mc is there
to put Anders in his place ... deep down into the hells
you have item bag of money .-)
Hi there,
Do someone know what's the Dev talk about when he said ? : "you have item bag of money .-) "
This is what you're looking for?
View attachment 1176662
What game we playing again? Dungeons of lust and dragons of passion kind of ...?

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
OHOHOHOH! ... so it is ”Big Money” where that munchkin under da rainbow gold digger
got the props to use and abuse women like he does ... good thing Mc is there
to put Anders in his place ... deep down into the hells

What game we playing again? Dungeons of lust and dragons of passion kind of ...?
That way he will keep the balls warm :censored::whistle:

By the way, I was looking at your banner, as part of "city of broken dreamers" and I found a certain similarity of the girl with Clare, from "treasure of nadia"

yeah I love redheads and so. :p

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes