Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
The preferences screen and some text boxes seem to lag a bit, quite annoying when there's a wait time before the text shows up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joraell

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
how sandbox is this?do i have to replay the same scenes over and over in a semi infinite grind?
There is no grind I hate that shit, Sandbox is you've got multiple choices what you can do in that day, wanna visit the beach and find some girls there? Go to school and get different experiences or maybe just AFK at home and also something might happen there.

Reactions: Pgabriel23

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Joraell It seems that there's a bug being Nick when you go to the strip club at night after putting the pills in Daniel's meal. If you found the ID early, you can't advance later. I went out of the stripclub for the lack of money and I couldn't do anything at home. I needed to restart and after going to the stripclub without the ID, I could go to Daniel's room and watch the scene. I used saves from the previous version.

I can't go to the gym to meet Daniel there neither, the scenes with Scarlett and Anders repeat again.

Last edited:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Joraell It seems that there's a bug being Nick when you go to the strip club at night after putting the pills in Daniel's meal. If you found the ID early, you can't advance later. I went out of the stripclub for the lack of money and I couldn't do anything at home. I needed to restart and after going to the stripclub without the ID, I could go to Daniel's room and watch the scene. I used saves from the previous version.

I can't go to the gym to meet Daniel there neither, the scenes with Scarlett and Anders repeat again.
Ok. thanks for report. Will check it :D /that part is programmed by me so many bug possible here :D :D

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
">>>To see all new content you must start from begining.<<<"

Angry Flip. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
FFFFFFFIIIIIIINNNNNN, i guessss :cry:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
">>>To see all new content you must start from begining.<<<"

Angry Flip. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
FFFFFFFIIIIIIINNNNNN, i guessss :cry:
that's only to 0.80 version who played 0.80 already don't need to restart.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Yes I added 0.80 after you mentioned it.
FYI there is a mistake in some later renders of the Brooke+mom sex scene.
She starts with red stockings, no stockings during the animation, then there are 2 shots with Mom getting anal that she has blue stockings on and then back to red when they are both kneeling for the cumshot

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
FYI there is a mistake in some later renders of the Brooke+mom sex scene.
She starts with red stockings, no stockings during the animation, then there are 2 shots with Mom getting anal that she has blue stockings on and then back to red when they are both kneeling for the cumshot
Hi. Man! I want to say I'm glad you playing the game ! :)
Yes about stocking I see the issuse. And will need to fix it somehow :D

Looks like not everyone looking just on butts and tits. haha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: p22 and Regardie

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Betrayed [v0.85 BETA] compressed

Original size win/lin: 3.63 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 561 MB

Win/lin:
PLS, can you add another places, exsept MEGA? Like Workpload or Zippy?

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes