Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
So we are never the same person? And the writing is holding up after all this time? I ask because i imagine this must feel like 10 games in one if you body swap all over the place, weird concept as i don't see the player connecting with anyone, i might be very wrong tho.

Reactions: Kaeris

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
So we are never the same person? And the writing is holding up after all this time? I ask because i imagine this must feel like 10 games in one if you body swap all over the place, weird concept as i don't see the player connecting with anyone, i might be very wrong tho.
It works because the internal dialogue of the "soul" stays constant through the story, he is inhabiting their bodies, not assuming the personality, so the ability to jump into other bodies simply offers us the chance to see the npc characters in a different light and a way of moving the plot forward

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Betrayed [v0.86] [Joraell] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 3.72 GB

Compressed Win Size: 567 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 566 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 571 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Compressed Win Size: 567 MB PixelDrain
Hey Dear Mate, It not better for you (from view safe a lot of time and hard space and nervs lol)
creating just pacths when game already have a lot of size?
I mean You can just careating pacth from 0.85 to 0.86 and it all...
Cus all already have you 0.85 compressed version.... Sooo.... Why not? It not better for all? (Specialy for you :))

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good 4 the tech savvy gamer, not so good 4 the tech challenged casual gamer.
Hey Dear Mate, It not better for you (from view safe a lot of time and hard space and nervs lol)
creating just pacths when game already have a lot of size?
I mean You can just careating pacth from 0.85 to 0.86 and it all...
Cus all already have you 0.85 compressed version.... Sooo.... Why not? It not better for all? (Specialy for you :))
All gamers alike should enjoy a wonderful game, no matter their tech skills.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you so much 4 making this all so very much more appeasing to more gaming rigs.
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Compressed Win Size: 567 MB MEGA PixelDrain
Compressed Mac Size: 566 MB MEGA PixelDrain
Compressed Linux Size: 571 MB MEGA PixelDrain

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
Techstar
May your tech be true and your skill shine through!

Reactions: Techstar

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Anyone please tell how can i get Mc nick playing videogame with angel Scene?
Click the controller in Nick's room. But your reputation has be at least 0. If it's to lower Nick says "I don’t want to play these shit games now."

Changelog for 0.86?
  • Bug repairs (ID bug, some image fixes, animation freezing)
  • One new secret scene containing 100 images and 12 animations
  • Hint system

Jul 18, 2018
I've got a weird problem when I press the School Gym it starts the Volleyball tournament again, with the looker scene, and can't get out of it without loading an earlier save.

ClickerQueen

May 6, 2019
I finally started playing this, because I thought it was abandoned, but now it's finally getting regular updates again. Now I guess I have to start over, so maybe I'll wait until it's finished, but I'm still really excited that this is being worked on. It's a good game! Love seeing it in the recent updates list. :love:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
restarted the game with the prev version , but i stopped playing...cuz i had other games to finish...wanna ask if i can continue from my last save this time or i must restart the whole game again? thanks and good job

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You could, sure ,,, but:
>>>To see all new content in 0.80 you must start from begining.<<<

Try at your own loss ...
>>>To see all new content in 0.80 you must start from begining.<<<

Sounds like a good time to jump in lol
Click the controller in Nick's room. But your reputation has be at least 0. If it's to lower Nick says "I don’t want to play these shit games now."

• Bug repairs (ID bug, some image fixes, animation freezing)
  • One new secret scene containing 100 images and 12 animations
  • Hint system
restarted the game with the prev version , but i stopped playing...cuz i had other games to finish...wanna ask if i can continue from my last save this time or i must restart the whole game again? thanks and good job
Now go game!

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes