Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi if there is someone interested. There will be stream with me about Betrayed at 21st January 23:59 CET.
You can join here:

Sep 29, 2021
If the dev reads this, just a suggestion since I saw your poll.

Make the game more attractive by introducing episodic start like implemented in games such as WTHI or a popup that makes players aware about important branching choices similar to that in Simple Days because this game is just too great to miss out but sucks that no gallery/code exists

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
If the dev reads this, just a suggestion since I saw your poll.

Make the game more attractive by introducing episodic start like implemented in games such as WTHI or a popup that makes players aware about important branching choices similar to that in Simple Days because this game is just too great to miss out but sucks that no gallery/code exists
This game will get just one more update to be complete. And maybe one little addon. Nex project will be episodic 100%.

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
hey guys I am stuck right after beth and brooke steal the trophy at party. Anders wakes up goes to school but nothing happens? Did the content end cuz I got no message kinda weird.

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
hey guys I am stuck right after beth and brooke steals the trophy at party Anders wakes up goes to school but nothing happens? Did the content end cuz I got no message kinda weird.
Same here but the morning after the party hint says: go to sleep!!!?? Nothing happening!

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I don't know if this a bugged, or it just means the end of content. But After I went to the Celebration Party at Sophia's apartment, the game was telling me go to sleep. So I did. Then I tried see the next hint, so it tells me still sleep, but yet I won't let me do so!

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
I don't know if this a bugged, or it just means the end of content. But After I went to the Celebration Party at Sophia's apartment, the game was telling me go to sleep. So I did. Then I tried see the next hint, so it tells me still sleep, but yet I won't let me do so!
As I said previously FIX link on main entry fixes this bug.

Reactions: SavageKing
3.90 star(s) 156 Votes