Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
When exactly does the animated scenes start as none have been animated so far on Joiplay?
The first animated scene would be right at the start after you clicked on this guy in the bathroom:

1667290032326.png

Will animations play smoothly (or at all) when playing this game on your mobile device using JoiPlay? No idea. It probably depends on your device.

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
I'm blocked, I can't go to the stripclub without Nick's pin code, I already found the number 13 but I can't find the other one so never mind, I uninstall x)

ppren

Aug 15, 2021
Well this is my Render folder for mine game Betrayed. It basicaly saying I did 130 000 of image (rendered) files to make this game. Not a big deal..... :D
It will probably take me about same amount of retries while trying to recreate Angel in VAM VR purely based on your 2D renders, but will get there eventually or die trying :) Progress is slow and she is too perfect to be ruined by half ass job. Positive thing is that you probably end up releasing another 130 000 images for me to examine before I feel need to be done and meanwhile will enjoy each one of them :)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It will probably take me about same amount of retries while trying to recreate Angel in VAM VR purely based on your 2D renders, but will get there eventually or die trying :) Progress is slow and she is too perfect to be ruined by half ass job. Positive thing is that you probably end up releasing another 130 000 images for me to examine before I feel need to be done and meanwhile will enjoy each one of them :)
I can send you figure model

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Anaconda coming in....

I mean put your hand around your arm and something seems of in terms of size....

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi, is there anyone experienced with making videos? I'm looking for some "Trailer guy". PM me.

ppren

Aug 15, 2021
...but originally angels should be pure :giggle:
This one might have bit of twisted personality like all the good self aware soul draining succudevils out there... or was that just a side story where she was living in... before wrapping herself back into cute small xmas box and sticking huge "once u pop u can't stop xoxo -Angel" warning sticker on top of it. Aaaand if you were the main character of the story and somehow managed to recover from last event, you surely wouldn't be stupid enough to unwrap that experience again ?-) Like at least not on pure purpose to experience the pure angeldrainfest all again and expect for different outcome... Which clearly could happen as you had casually skipped the small print on the warning sticker, which playfully whispered "no second chances this year xoxo".

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes