Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Will see.
If I might humbly recommend skipping the body hopping/multiple protags in next game. Playing different dudes made it hard to feel any real connection or intimacy with the girls, and the way some of them jumped on multiple MCs dicks, kind of felt like I was Cucking myself.
That aside, the animations were amazing, especially the anal scenes, and it was definitely fap-worthy. Would just personally like a bit more romance. ;)

Jun 4, 2022
About update. I still not have any realistic date. Working on it, but have just small amount of time to do. So it went slow. It's last update so trying to have all polished as I can do.
Thanks for the update Joraell . Are your time, your work is flawless!!!! Can't wait for the final chapter and to see what your next game is!! Cheers mate.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
If I might humbly recommend skipping the body hopping/multiple protags in next game. Playing different dudes made it hard to feel any real connection or intimacy with the girls, and the way some of them jumped on multiple MCs dicks, kind of felt like I was Cucking myself.
That aside, the animations were amazing, especially the anal scenes, and it was definitely fap-worthy. Would just personally like a bit more romance. ;)
In next game will not body swaping :) 100%.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
where is that? can you explain me in private?

Follow the guide and install in the game directory. Provided that the file isn't an overwrite those have to be replaced in the apk doing an edit.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
In next game will not body swaping :) 100%.
Speaking of which:
  1. Will it be a choice-based visual novel or a sandbox like Betrayed?
  2. What is the setting of it?
  3. Do you plan to hire an additional writer for it or collaborate with other devs / freelancers?
  4. Will it have any characters from Betrayed?
Your animation skills are amazing, I wish other devs hired you for their projects.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes