Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Workin” on version 1.00

I'm full into animation for this scene with devil.
Trying my best.
Is that the scene all of you waitin whole game? :)
So It should be the BEST!!!

Work is not going as fast I thought.
There are many variations for each scene depending on choices
po fi.jpg

Wonderful hotties are starting to point fingers waiting on their scenes!
1664089435761.png
Here, some cheers to the hope for the production to pick up some steam
before all the bombshells loose interest.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Now that would be some funny shit if all the female characters in a game went on strike and refused to do what the player wanted them to do that would be a very dark day in AVN gaming hehe and on a different note I'm still trying to figure out why the MC's mom is constantly hanging around the hospital if the MC is in fact dead and when Mrs. D asked him why he was going there she told him it was just a waste of time to hang around there and also when she scooted the cop's laptop off onto the floor and broke it the MC was about to find out something about his accident so I'm going to go out on a limb and say the MC isn't dead but in fact in a coma at the hospital which would explain the weird visions of the hospital room that he keeps getting and yes I know that's a very far-fetched theory but to each their own but great game nonetheless.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Now that would be some funny shit if all the female characters in a game went on strike and refused to do what the player wanted them to do that would be a very dark day in AVN gaming hehe and on a different note I'm still trying to figure out why the MC's mom is constantly hanging around the hospital if the MC is in fact dead and when Mrs. D asked him why he was going there she told him it was just a waste of time to hang around there and also when she scooted the cop's laptop off onto the floor and broke it the MC was about to find out something about his accident so I'm going to go out on a limb and say the MC isn't dead but in fact in a coma at the hospital which would explain the weird visions of the hospital room that he keeps getting and yes I know that's a very far-fetched theory but to each their own but great game nonetheless.
Hmmm theory you said? :))

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Of course, you had to tease me with Mrs. D in the nurse's outfit well played but I still think I'm either right or very close on my theory.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes