Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Fixed. Solution in joiplay->settings
Screenshot_20220724-020249_JoiPlay.jpg

Edit:wow.. I tried posting this like over 6 hours ago... and it still isn't posted.

I'll add a bit more. This game... was kinda boring.

I just came off of playing sorcerer, and was looking for a supernatural sandbox game. Or, atleast one with some choice.

I honestly didn't even like sorcerer, until I got an hour or more in.
Mc was basically a generic movie super spy, with no personality, raised as an orphan to be an assassin, etc. Although as I got in, and more was explained, I cam around).

This game was shockingly linear for one with a sandbox style navigation.

Alot of sandbox games can be "grindy", which I'm okay with. I personally think sandbox style gameplay is particularly awful when there's only 1 option, and therefore no actual point of the map. And with alot of such games, they don't offer any explanations. So you are just clicking around every area, hoping anything at all will actually happen to progress the game, or you will find a side event(I wasted too much time on this clicking through areas between scenes to see if there was any. Gave up after becoming the teacher, as it was clear there was no interaction, or atleast very little.)

Luckily, unlike some other "sandbox" games I have played, with this linear style. The developer put in the time to code a hint system. Would have been nicer with a quest journal type deal though, so you know what and why you are doing anything.

As for the story itself... I wasn't really a fan either. I guess the focus though was on the sex, rather than necessarily the fantasy and supernatural elements. the story itself wasn't too bad, but I found it pretty mundane.

Then again, what's going to happen in 2 months? And man the MC's a fool. Signing an eternal contract for... 2 months.

As you can see... I didn't really like the MC.

The girls were all okay, although they kinda all felt the same, in terms of personality.

The guys were alot more interesting... which sucks to say as someone who downloaded this for an epic sex fantasy filled with gorgeous, and interesting girls.

The animation was a bit awkward, but it was really cool that it was there, and even if it was a few short second loops played together. For the most part, this economical approach didn't feel too awkward most, of the time.(except for the split second cut between clips, where it hops back to the previous dialogue. I understand that's engine limitations though.).

Lot more I could say to explain my disappointment. I looked up games with most replies, and just grabbed a couple that seemed to fit my fantasies. Although this one's a bit of a miss.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Ok so I am doing the angel path? I already possessed Anderson now I am stuck after the party, the hint and walkthrough said I need to sleep so I did and when I wake up ang go to computer class nothing is happening, I already visited every place and Im stuck and the walkthrough is stuck at I need to sleep but when I try to sleep Anderson says its too early to sleep :/

Mar 17, 2021
Ok so I am doing the angel path? I already possessed Anderson now I am stuck after the party, the hint and walkthrough said I need to sleep so I did and when I wake up ang go to computer class nothing is happening, I already visited every place and Im stuck and the walkthrough is stuck at I need to sleep but when I try to sleep Anderson says its too early to sleep :/
Did you install the fix from the first page?
I'll add it to the walkthrough too, because if you would check either the OP, or scroll up just a little you'd find the answer.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes