• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Hi, here is FIX for the stuck in game as Anders.
Joraell so I was playing through .96 and I had gone all the way through to the party just like everyone else. All my decisions had been on angel path. I got stuck like everyone else did in the morning. So up to this point everything was an autosave I had not done a manual save. So when I first saw the issue went through the forum and found a few pages back where there was a save file. Downloaded that. Name of the save was 6-2-LT1.save. This save did import but think it corrupted or overwrote all the autosave files because loading the other save files my progress was all gone and was now all based on that new save file. Timestamps changed everything. I have downloaded the fix and will start the game from scratch going to follow the same path and will let you know. If you have tested the anders scene file fix and are sure it fixes it you might want to replace the file in the .96 full file. Like I said I'm basically going to start over and I'll let you know what I find. That will speak to the angel path. Devil path or other branches I won't know about. Also will make a few manual saves along the way and will back those up before going to the party just to be safe. Also that way if it happens again I can send the save before and after party.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Joraell found this kind of weird too. I deleted all the files in the save folder and was going to start that new game. Loaded it up and for the heck of it looked at the autosave page and remember I deleted everything from saves folder so should have been nothing there but there was. Attaching screenshot.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Joraell found this kind of weird too. I deleted all the files in the save folder and was going to start that new game. Loaded it up and for the heck of it looked at the autosave page and remember I deleted everything from saves folder so should have been nothing there but there was. Attaching screenshot.
Joraell is there save file info built into or save file info that gets created from the anders scene file fix? I actually tried to get a clean install so deleted the entire "Betrayed 0.96" folder then extracted it out again. I then replaced the anders_scene file loaded up the game and there are still save files in the auto saves section. Looking in the saves folder it's empty.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Hi everyone, I made a walkthrough for version 0.96
I covered most scenes but with your help we can try to cover everything in it. So feel free to point out where it can be expanded or improved.

All secrets should be included and I found some scenes or variations that are not shown in the cheat mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emanresuistaken If you want to mod your post on the angel walkthrough I stopped at the bank right after "going to school choice". Used atm and Brandons pin is 1903 same as the door code and you get 300. Theres also money you can collect at the police station at John's desk clicking on a note I want to say on the left side. Think its 20

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeAngel

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Joraell is there save file info built into or save file info that gets created from the anders scene file fix? I actually tried to get a clean install so deleted the entire "Betrayed 0.96" folder then extracted it out again. I then replaced the anders_scene file loaded up the game and there are still save files in the auto saves section. Looking in the saves folder it's empty.
Hi renpy have it's own "backup saves" in system. That doesn't mean if you have saves showed in game, something is wrong. The fix should work with all saves.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
emanresuistaken If you want to mod your post on the angel walkthrough I stopped at the bank right after "going to school choice". Used atm and Brandons pin is 1903 same as the door code and you get 300. Theres also money you can collect at the police station at John's desk clicking on a note I want to say on the left side. Think its 20
Angel Webcam 2 is triggered during the party by going in Sophia's room and clicking on her computer.

Reactions: emanresuistaken

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Betrayed

Reactions: joker2008

Khayzer

Mar 31, 2022
Hi guys,

I'm looking for BE games and i was recommanded this one.

Can you tell me what is the excuse for the BE scenes ?

trylater

Aug 29, 2020
Great renders and Animations, no question there.

But the hole sandbox gameplay is the complete opposite of fun. I realy think there is no difference between reading books or playing games.

After a couple of sentences i want to know what happens next. If not, than it is no book for me.

And now this game. After a few clicks i have severel destinations - but most of them a empty and that´s not fun, that´s annoying

for me. And the reason for quit.

But as i wrote first: Very well animations.

Reactions: Arcane666

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone, I made a walkthrough for version 0.96

I think I covered all scenes and variations but feel free to point out where it can be expanded or improved.
All secrets are included and I found some scenes or variations that are not shown in the cheat mod.

Snip...
emanresuistaken was nice enough to put in the effort to write out a walkthrough for the current version, but all those different text lists were inconvenient so I put them together in a single PDF.

No editing nor formatting, just as they were written. Thanks for the work, emanresuistaken.

View attachment emanresuistaken's Walkthrough in PDF.pdf

That isn't what I thought this insert would look. Hmmmm.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes