Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
No android version?
The previous Android versions are all unofficial fan-made ones, because there's no official Android version of this game. So, if you want to get it on Android, you'll need to find someone who ports the most recent version to Android again. If you search this thread you can find version 0.91 (again: unofficial, fan-made) for Android.

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
after the girls party my guy andreas got stuck. Hint says go to bed. I sleep pass the night, in the morning i supposed to go to computer room but hint is still stuck at go to bed, so i cant progress. What am i supposed to do? I wish i could pass the time to night then try sleeping again if it fix the problem. But sadly there isnt an option to skip time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2021
after the girls party my guy andreas got stuck. Hint says go to bed. I sleep pass the night, in the morning i supposed to go to computer room but hint is still stuck at go to bed, so i cant progress. What am i supposed to do? I wish i could pass the time to night then try sleeping again if it fix the problem. But sadly there isnt an option to skip time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you install the fix from the first page?

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
I'm having issues with compressed version run through joiplay.

All animations are skipped/played at 10000000 frames per second.

It's like there's no delays put between the images, or If it's actually video, it's played 1000x speed playback.

It almost feels like whatever is being played, or being done so as fast as my phone can run it, rather than at an actual set pace, with appropriate intervals in-between frames.

This only affects sex scenes, from what I've seen, and only, what I'm guessing, is the "animated" part.

Is it a joiplay settings issue maybe? And if so, what do I change?

Really don't want to spend the next 6 hours downloading the uncompressed version on my shit aussie internet unless I have to.

Either way. So far, I am liking the gameplay, although it feels a little on rails.

Although, I'm not really liking the characters.

Have Just possessed the cop, and quit after attempting to get any entertainment from the bonus scene, which, with the skipped frames.. wasn't very good.(it was the only scene where the images were slow enough for me to register they were actually cycling through at sonic speeds, rather than outright missing, or skipped.)

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes