Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

JNX1978

Jul 22, 2020
Joraell i posted my save because i cannot go on after 4some, like u wrote a few days ago. I used your fix but it didn't work. THX so much in advance

Last edited:

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
CCan anybody help me im stuck after the party with the girls, the trofee is taken by brook, no its nothing after sleeping untill next morning. if have now clue what to do. Im hooked great game awesome animation and girls

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
CCan anybody help me im stuck after the party with the girls, the trofee is taken by brook, no its nothing after sleeping untill next morning. if have now clue what to do. Im hooked great game awesome animation and girls
There are parts of the game where it's really bad with telling you what to do next, it's a shame that you need a walkthrough or ask here to progress the story you're already invested in

Reactions: skidcrow

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
There are parts of the game where it's really bad with telling you what to do next, it's a shame that you need a walkthrough or ask here to progress the story you're already invested in
If i use hints it says nothing els then party is over time to sleep. i went to the comptur class and to the male toilets, suppost to find Nick. but nothing happens and no Nick. so im stucked

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi all, anyone could share a save with full content plz? my saves dont work and i can't go on stripclub path :'(

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes