Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
So incest is not mc related? But from what you said, about possessing, I don't think it's for me, I don't like blackmail, rape, forced sex, and in this case, if it's possession sex, and not consent, I think I'll let it go, but thanks.
Isn't better just give it a try and sees on your own?

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
Joraell,will have more Julia’s hot scenes in the future?and do you have Alipay,so i can pay to your Alipay account to support you,my Paypal can’t work,so i can’t pay for Patreon。

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
All games are too slow to update, "it was updated yesterday?? well where is todays update!!!" :p
I haven't voted in that poll because I'm pretty happy with your work, but if you put a gun to my head and told me to pick one anyway, ask for the game to be less linear, to have the option to revisit characters, go and do some of the scenes you missed as part of the main story, Sophia goes window shopping on a regular basis just like Ivana and the beach and I'm sure Anders wouldn't complain if Scarlett visited his office several times a week :p

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Joraell,will have more Julia’s hot scenes in the future?and do you have Alipay,so i can pay to your Alipay account to support you,my Paypal can’t work,so i can’t pay for Patreon。
Hi, sorry I'm using only itch and patreon. So paypal.
About Julia. Yes probably will do at least one more scene continuing the secret 15 scene.

Reactions: ljabc

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
All games are too slow to update, "it was updated yesterday?? well where is todays update!!!" :p
I haven't voted in that poll because I'm pretty happy with your work, but if you put a gun to my head and told me to pick one anyway, ask for the game to be less linear, to have the option to revisit characters, go and do some of the scenes you missed as part of the main story, Sophia goes window shopping on a regular basis just like Ivana and the beach and I'm sure Anders wouldn't complain if Scarlett visited his office several times a week :p
Haha :) Yes Anders will definitelly not complain at all.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ok so far ressults:
Secret 15 2Vote
Tracy's cucumber madness 2 vote
Punishing Scarlett with spanking and fucking 2 vote
Brooke's mom and Brooke threesome 2 vote
Locker room threesome Beth and Brooke 1 Vote
Buying new car scene 1 vote
Secret 11 1Vote
Secret 14 1 vote
Bonus1 1vote

Cmon guys. Next one.

geraltandciri

Nov 25, 2021
the endgame is over with a threesome with Scarlett and the other girls again

did I do it wrong somewhere or was that the way it was supposed to be

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
the endgame is over with a threesome with Scarlett and the other girls again

did I do it wrong somewhere or was that the way it was supposed to be
Last two updates adding stripowner path so if you not choose to play as stripclub owner there is no new content.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello
question?
Where can I find Nick's ID card for the strip club ?
otherwise I won't get any further

Last edited:

jarlggg

Jun 20, 2020
I have a problem with Becca the hint says she's waiting at the living room for the date but she's sleeping on her bed and I can't do anything more at the town

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I have a problem with Becca the hint says she's waiting at the living room for the date but she's sleeping on her bed and I can't do anything more at the town
Played from begining? Or from save? Recent version ?

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes