Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

BabyImHere

Nov 26, 2020
I must say, this is one of the best NSFW i had played so far ! yet Dev are actively solving bugs all the time ! This game deserve to be at the top.

Reactions: Joraell
Feb 1, 2021
Hi Jorael

This is great game. Unfortunately I can’t see any progress in v0.96 comparing to v0.91. See my screenshots (from Betrayed_1….. to Betrayed_4….). Save attached too.

Any idea why?

Thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joraell

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
I am completely lost after the foursome scene. I changed out the vote area,but there's nothing else to do

cocoloth

Jun 16, 2020
Hey i could use some help. the game has the mobile tag but the link on the front page for Android isn't clickable. Anyone know why that is?

Mar 17, 2021
Hi everyone, I made a walkthrough for version 0.96

I think I covered all scenes and variations but feel free to point out where it can be expanded or improved.
All secrets are included and I found some scenes or variations that are not shown in the cheat mod.

!!!Warning!!!
make sure you install this fix (the one that is also linked in the OP), otherwise you might get stuck at the party as Anders if you are playing version 0.96

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Missing Scenes

- Blonde Barista (Joraell said I needed enough money when interacting with her but couldn't interact with her, maybe during first
You get the blonde barista by getting the other one fired after you rob the till, (you get there by propositioning brunette barista for a BJ)

Mar 17, 2021
You get the blonde barista by getting the other one fired after you rob the till, (you get there by propositioning brunette barista for a BJ)
I get the other one in jail and have the jail scene covered too by doing that, but I went to talk to the blonde before that scene, after that I couldn't interact with the blonde barista anymore when I went to the shop.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I get the other one in jail and have the jail scene covered too by doing that, but I went to talk to the blonde before that scene, after that I couldn't interact with the blonde barista anymore when I went to the shop.
I haven't had a jail scene with her, are you going directly to jail after robbing the till? I get BJ's from the blond no problem, she's a pro.
Which character are you using? Nick or Anders? I think my scenes where with Anders. Don't quote me on that though.

Mar 17, 2021
I haven't had a jail scene with her, are you going directly to jail after robbing the till? I get BJ's from the blond no problem, she's a pro.
This scene is covered in the Devil Possess Burt Branch, I rob the till straight away and don't have that scene till much later.
- Police Station - Offices
- Coffee Heist Folder
- Jail - Use her situation to fuck her
==> Barista Jail Scene
- Leave her in jail for stealing

This is possible when the story sends you to the police station to interrogate Brandon.

Which character are you using? Nick or Anders? I think my scenes where with Anders. Don't quote me on that though.
I think I tried with all 3, I'll try again later.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This scene is covered in the Devil Possess Burt Branch, I rob the till straight away and don't have that scene till much later.
- Police Station - Offices
- Coffee Heist Folder
- Jail - Use her situation to fuck her
==> Barista Jail Scene
- Leave her in jail for stealing

This is possible when the story sends you to the police station to interrogate Brandon.

I think I tried with all 3, I'll try again later.
I'll need to remember that for my next playthrough, I try to avoid playing to many times to stop it being to stale when I start from scratch next update. (I usually skip every other update for the same reason)

Jan 15, 2019
Is there a way to get all the scenes in this game or is it only if you choose different paths? I'm at the end but through the comments I see there's actually quite a bit of stuff i've missed.

Mar 17, 2021
Is there a way to get all the scenes in this game or is it only if you choose different paths? I'm at the end but through the comments I see there's actually quite a bit of stuff i've missed.
I think I covered all scenes except one (Scarlett 2nd webcam show) in this walkthrough, you need at least 3 different paths
Major differences are with possessing burt the stripclubowner and going for Angel (high rep) or Devil (low rep)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
There is no chance to get all scenes on one play cause there is different paths in different state of game.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes