Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

sunny1819

Apr 20, 2018
Any Changelog for 0.4? I have waited a lot for update on this game. Developer should release faster updates otherwise it will not take time to turn the game into another "Summertime Saga" which users doesn't play anymore due to extremely late updates and lack of interest. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... I hope Abhai or playb0y44 pick up the tab, as mods seem very busy this week and week end.
Also ... our crunchers need some love too ... even doggo had to step in ... even fauxplayer ... they do not usually do the crunches, but crust stepped into the shadows ... maybe baby rabbits litter this year ...

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Any Changelog for 0.4? I have waited a lot for update on this game. Developer should release faster updates otherwise it will not take time to turn the game into another "Summertime Saga" which users doesn't play anymore due to extremely late updates and lack of interest. Just saying.
The man had his WEDDING!
Be thankful his GF did not leave him at the altar due to this game and that he went back to this game even after becoming a man in the best possible way!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They meet ... They greet ... MC is in a different body of course... We have some interactions ... MC is still struggling in the outer realms of his former relationships...

Also .. no definitive or any changelog as of late...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This update has been out more than a week , just took it a while to get shared here.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
1: He takes the time he needs to create content and if it takes that time to hand out propper content then it takes this time. Its not that he needs 6 months for an update. If roughly 2 months are not fast enough for you, then you have no idea.

2: No one plays Summertime Saga anymore? Guess you are right since DarkCookie has only 19,732 patrons at the moment, so you are right, no one plays Summertime Saga anymore. :sneaky:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
They meet ... They greet ... MC is in a different body of course... We have some interactions ... MC is still struggling in the outer realms of his former relationships...

Also .. no definitive or any changelog as of late...
I think the MC struggles with high heel's and different plumbing now, lol.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes