Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Turns out she's just a... landlady! You were lied to entire time! It's all good, your mom died long time ago.
:unsure: I thought it was the mc was the one that died. you are taken part into other people mind, you are the mc and mc is dead.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone explain me the game? Before i start to download and play i need to understand something.
I read the synopsis of the game, but i am confused about something.
The protagonist is a male... in genre is write that you play as a male MC
But then the synopsis say... that the mc become a powerfull spirit... so the mc is incorporeal? You take over the bodies?
So tecnically the mc enter in other body and do who he want?
Better say... i play as a no body mc who enter in a female body and let her fuck with other?
Because if the game is this... is not for me.
Why say the mc is male, if you then become a female and fuck other? To me look like a gay thing (with the utmost respect towards gays, but it is not in my taste).
The mc can fuck? Have a pysical body?
Really i need to understand, because if i need to play a game and let other npc satisfy their impulses, but physically the protagonist does not satisfy his body does not make sense.

If the mc have a body and i can fuck all the girls/women... "build an harem" and when i enter in femal body i just can avoid other male... i can try the game. Is not a problem to enter in a female body and steal this women from they husband or boyfrend. If all the happiness goes to me that play as a MC (i do not like netorare so is for this that i ask all about this).
But if the intere game is... enter in a female body, find a men to fuck (gay thing not for me) or enter in a man body and let this fuck another woman... is not for me. I wanna play as mc and as mc with a body fuck every women in game.

So sorry i hope i explain myself better, because is not so easy in englis. Also sorry for me bad english, as i say is hard.
Anyway thank you

Reactions: Raven Hex

Lafl

Jan 22, 2019
Hi guys can someone explain me the game? Before i start to download and play i need to understand something.
But then the synopsis say... that the mc become a powerfull spirit... so the mc is incorporeal? You take over the bodies?
Better say... i play as a no body mc who enter in a female body and let her fuck with other?
Why say the mc is male, if you then become a female and fuck other? To me look like a gay thing (with the utmost respect towards gays, but it is not in my taste).
Really i need to understand, because if i need to play a game and let other npc satisfy their impulses, but physically the protagonist does not satisfy his body does not make sense.

If the mc have a body and i can fuck all the girls/women... "build an harem" and when i enter in femal body i just can avoid other male... i can try the game. Is not a problem to enter in a female body and steal this women from they husband or boyfrend. If all the happiness goes to me that play as a MC (i do not like netorare so is for this that i ask all about this).
But if the intere game is... enter in a female body, find a men to fuck (gay thing not for me) or enter in a man body and let this fuck another woman... is not for me. I wanna play as mc and as mc with a body fuck every women in game.

So sorry i hope i explain myself better, because is not so easy in englis. Also sorry for me bad english, as i say is hard.
Anyway thank you

Is this a copypasta HAHHAHHAHA ,holy moly , so fucking good !

Jan 1, 2018

Anyway thank you
I believe the answer to your question is, this game is probably not for you. MOST of the current content has the protagonist temporarily taking over a male's body (and then having sex with one or more women), but there is some content that goes the other way. It sounds to me like you're very sensitive to this type of content, so I think it would be better for you to pass on this game.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I believe the answer to your question is, this game is probably not for you. MOST of the current content has the protagonist temporarily taking over a male's body (and then having sex with one or more women), but there is some content that goes the other way. It sounds to me like you're very sensitive to this type of content, so I think it would be better for you to pass on this game.
Thanks for the answer. Yes some thing i really do not like and i prefer to avoid it. Anyway Thank you for now i just put the thread in on hold on my main list of game. I try to wait and see if the thing change. If not... I pass on this.
Thank you

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I loved the render, and the models. The extras are on point, fantastic work, waiting for more updates.

Reactions: Joraell

BCall

May 23, 2017
Great game so far, but encountering a glitch when attempting to replay it a 2nd time. Not sure if this has been covered or not, but when i grab the wire from the warehouse, i go to crash site and it bugs out when i try to use the sewer grate and get the keys. Rollback and Ignore work, but it cuts to error screen every time i put the cursor over that grate.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
has anyone noticed the devil looks like anne hatheway or is it just me?
Yes :)

Great game so far, but encountering a glitch when attempting to replay it a 2nd time. Not sure if this has been covered or not, but when i grab the wire from the warehouse, i go to crash site and it bugs out when i try to use the sewer grate and get the keys. Rollback and Ignore work, but it cuts to error screen every time i put the cursor over that grate.
Hi, will look on it.

senpaiggss

Donor
Oct 10, 2017
really interesting game , great renders , some characters are boring but still new game so new ones might come later

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes