Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
I think there missing option if you helped the girl in sink. And also option going with Angel to wine.
For anyone who hasn't found the wine scene you get it if you do everything the way angle wants, starting with not giving the money to the hobo. No nudity or sexual stuff in that scene but it gioves a bit of new background story that seems like it may be important later on.

Also there is a bug, the hint still mentions the wine if you just had the regular conversation wiuth the angel.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
For anyone who hasn't found the wine scene you get it if you do everything the way angle wants, starting with not giving the money to the hobo. No nudity or sexual stuff in that scene but it gioves a bit of new background story that seems like it may be important later on.

Also there is a bug, the hint still mentions the wine if you just had the regular conversation wiuth the angel.
Bug Added to TODO list. Thanks :)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I just finished today the game , so it's time for me to make my first post here .
Like Always usually i made , before playing i try to read many pages of this post , to try to understand better the spirit of the game ; So thank you to everybody for any helps you give end especially at the Dev @Joraell because i saw you always replayed to all questions ; this is absolutely a nice thing because you showed how much you love your work and you want to take care about your players.
About the Game , i must be honest , i came here just because i listen some other opinions and everybody spoke about this game just for the fantastic renders and animations .. So i wanted to enjoy with all this...
All this things was not only confirmed and i found the work in the graphic part , absolutely excellent . But over than this i found also more ,like for example an interesting and original plot ; i didn't expect at all a story based on the exchange body/spirit with different kind of possession , with always the crucial possibility to chose between good and evil . So my impressions are positive and i think this game showed a good potential , but most important think i enjoy while i played... I'll try next days to write a review for this game , maybe in this way i can help some other players to know better what is Betrayed and i'll try to be respectful and honest with the game and with Dev's work

Reactions: Joraell

Lightning95

Dec 23, 2018
hello, i have a question, I didn't t like the first version cuz mc was without his body. Did he get his body back now? :)
oh yes, sorry for my eng :rolleyes:

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I kind of digged the game until Sophia drank those pills and became Shaq... Thats where I draw the line.. Im all for fantasy and shit, but come on.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
just read your patreon page how is the pc going ? busted pc always sucks. i know the last time that happened to me was not funny moment when i lost most of my previous work. learned a hard lesson about back my stuff up only after it was too late.. Hope your doing better ?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
just read your patreon page how is the pc going ? busted pc always sucks. i know the last time that happened to me was not funny moment when i lost most of my previous work. learned a hard lesson about back my stuff up only after it was too late.. Hope your doing better ?
Hi, yes my new PC already rendering. :)

Just need to make some cooling changes later.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes