Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Found a bug where if you go to Tracy's place it resets/replays the scene and puts you back in Brandon's body and you have to do the whole body swap into the cop again.

Maximum Risk

Nov 22, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.3.6!

PC (254MB): - - - -
Mac (252MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do I miss something? Download the compressed file then extract the the game come out the version 3.5!!!!!!!!

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
There is an issue with the reverse cowgirl scene with the neighbor. It looks as if the MC doesn't have a dick, or it is misplaced I don't know.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can't argue with perfection ... white noise is there as lubricant and aphrodisiac.
Enjoy the game!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
There is an issue with the reverse cowgirl scene with the neighbor. It looks as if the MC doesn't have a dick, or it is misplaced I don't know.
models is same from all other angles of camera. So if you see dick on other camera agnles. He has a dick ....

Apr 15, 2019
(To see animation samples you must become 1usd patron. " Patreon rules"). So, does this mean I need to donate to get the animations, or just the samples? Wish I could message the creator directly. I don't mind donating, but I haven't tried it yet.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
(To see animation samples you must become 1usd patron. " Patreon rules"). So, does this mean I need to donate to get the animations, or just the samples? Wish I could message the creator directly. I don't mind donating, but I haven't tried it yet.
It is only samples to see links. In game is of course all animation avaiable.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes