Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Wow. The animations of this game are fantastic. I can't remember seeing anything close to this in any game here.
Just waiting for another update.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
umm..no i cannot..lol..for reasons i will not get into...giving you bucks would literally impede my health :p
Come on man... you are spending 25 hours per day on this forum. :) I am pretty sure if I checked all your spending in a month, I could easily find few bucks.

Don't get me wrong, I am not calling out anyone for not paying. After all I don't pay for most of the games I download from here and whoever claims otherwise is a liar. But telling other people to pay for the game while at the same time not paying yourself... that's dodgy. Unless by "impeding your health" you literally mean that every time money leaves your possession your nervous system goes into a lockdown and you need CPR.

And this comes from someone who might temporarily pause patronage this month and consider renewing in few months. I haven't played the latest version yet, but walking around in female body is not what I am expecting from my plays. I think serious "big picture" consideration for the story and writing should be done, as it currently isn't at the level of the graphics and posing. Forget music and sound improvement, I think that's a bigger issue. In my humble opinion, the story would benefit from being more focused and being less "all around the place" as somebody said in this thread. I really do hope all turns well.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm on this forum alot because i'm on med benefits and in bad health..the times i actually feel decent..i go outside and for walks..otherwise..i sit here fading away trying to have some enjoyable moments here among the pervs..med benefits=enough to not die of starvation..usually.
also...who the hell cares anyways?

• Sad
Reactions: Fantabaldu

y7521y

May 26, 2019
i'm on this forum alot because i'm on med benefits and in bad health..the times i actually feel decent..i go outside and for walks..otherwise..i sit here fading away trying to have some enjoyable moments here among the pervs..med benefits=enough to not die of starvation..usually.
also...who the hell cares anyways?
Yes, you are an honest person. Here is the global village, the language is equal, but the currency and income are different. CPI varies from country to country.

Pots5

Oct 6, 2018
i feel like im losing my mind , what do i do after i posses the bum? , ive found some wire at the warehouse but cant seem to figure out wheat im ment too do.
Use the wire to get your's appartment keys (go to crash site)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Can you still get the secret angel and devil scene in v0.41 as I'm now the cop and not seen the scene
In The Wt in the Open Post , you can see step by step how to open all secrets.
If you pass some scenes and you don't want to play back some part of game i suggest you to install the CHEAT MOD , it's a simple file with an easy installation that will unlock all game's secrets

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I play on android ver,and just get secret 1-6
maybe you can add a few steps to get that secret on walkthrough
It's secrets man. that is from word secret. I will not placing them to walkthrought. If anybody will, I'm ok with that, but me? No :)

Reactions: Fantabaldu
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes