Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Drakce

Mar 14, 2018
secrets 1 - 5 based on breakthrough:
secret 1: 16) (explained) click on partly hidden directory named secret on your PC hidden behind window with folder ex girlfriend
secret 2: 35) (explained) click on statue, than on book title
secret 3: 69) (explained) click on pink notebook in Andre's office
secret 4: 96) after taking to Andre's click on book at student desc in front of him
secret 5: 99*) after clicking on teddy bear -> nose click on hart shaped picture mural -> top left picture

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
I just tried this game and I must say that this is one of the best Renpy games I've played. Beautiful animations. Good story. Only missing some moaning sounds but the dev nailed it. Thanks you for this game :D

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Hi friends can anyone say where is secret scene 4 located?i cannot able to find it plzzzx:cry:
My suggestions to use " The Scroll up Power ", it costs nothing and you can save your time waiting for some replays from other users . Just 3 posts up your , you will find the answer

Reactions: Canto Forte

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Yes i saw that and where is the student's desk? Because after talking to him i cannot able to enter his office.Can you tell it more briefly the location?
I'm not able to help you more , because i played this part of the game some months ago , so i don't remember so well ; but i can confirm you that just following the Wt you can find in the Op , there are really not difficulties to find all secrets and also the fourth one ....

Reactions: Canto Forte

Thebodyswapeur

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, will it be possible to posses the Angel or the Devil ? That would be great, you could make it possible to possess the one you didn't listened during the game.

Otherwise continue your work, it's a on of the best game on this site ! ;)

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Catched up with last updates.
Your renders and animations are amazing and the story is pretty linear but intriguing; that said I still cannot believe how rushed map, inventory, phone, outlines and buttons are. Those are UI elements everyone see a lot and they just ruin the experience of a game almost graphically perfect otherwise.
I really hope you can spend some times fixing 'em.

Reactions: Joraell
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes