Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is that the lollipop talking through, the thunder channeled through or pikachu channeling brain waves into 101010101010;)?

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Now I can't state my opinion here? Is it wrong when I tell how I feel about the game? If you imply me why not directly quote it? :sigh:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Now you know how MC feels thrown all around boys and gals -> all the more reason to play this game and help him out;)

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I've seen this game quite a bit, but never actually took a good look at it. But this seems rather interesting. Gonna download it and try to give it a whirl before I go to classes.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
ignore Canto..i think he's meth-Shakespeare reborn..no idea what he's saying 98.7% of the time :p
I really though to be the only one with so many difficulties to understand always all that he wrote ; there was so many post of him, i passed hours with an English vocabulary to try to learn all significance he put in his way of writing ; i like a lot your definition for him " Meth-Shakespeare Reborn" !
But tks at my friend Canto Forte , with your post , my english really improved a little bit ....

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Bad newse: I started it up but didn't really get to play it before having to leave.
Good news: I like what I see here. Besides the models and locations looking good in general, the animations really see it for me. Having animations that actually seem like the characters are moving and going with the flow of events rather than being stuck in one cycle just makes this game play really nicely. At first I though that this game would be more sandbox-like with some narrative focus, but I'm glad I was wrong. I'll probably write a better worded review later on, but this is definitely something that's gonna stick on my radar. At least, until it's 100% complete.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those fish dish placeholders ... they are too placeholder-ish gal on the right eating the lettuce ... gal on the left not eating anything ... fish looks undone, like the ones a chef would cook in 30-50 secs in front of them...

Also for being a plank, firs image sure seems gracious with all the discovery ... guess MC never heard of a bathroom, the one place sure to have a mirror, or about human anatomy -> there is nothin' to see - the perspective is shady and does not play good either for the camera or for the MC.

These editing room floor boards are some indication, I give you that.

Happy posing!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Depends on the prowess ... high end you get the sushi / fillet / tar-tar -> those mean your chef treated the fish to a delicacy...

Otherwise ... fisherman style to primitive living on camp fire reminiscence works too ... I guess;)

Reactions: Fantabaldu
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes