Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Ned Kelly

Sep 14, 2018
It's a shame, this game looked real promising too so I downloaded it this morning (North Aus time) to have a crack.

Got as far as the school noticeboard and found a bug so I came back to here and lo and behold a bug fix. Downloaded that and put it where I thought it needs to go without instructions cause EVERYONE on the planet knows where it goes (I now have some ideas of my own). It didn't work!

So I followed the posts in the forum and looked at the other bug fixes people recommended, but of course having been born when the moon was still under warranty, I soon realised I have NFI how to do any of that shit.

Then I read in the later forum posts that there's even more bugs just waiting for me once I get past the noticeboard, which we've already established that I'm a computer dumb-arse so I can't.

I was then going to ask for help but after reading some of the posts, I saw the way that less knowledgeable people are treated on this thread, so why would I even bother becoming bait for TROLLS and other nasty keyboard warriors by asking for help?

So all there is to do is say goodbye game, bye bye!

GAME DELETED!

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
It's a shame, this game looked real promising too so I downloaded it this morning (North Aus time) to have a crack.

Got as far as the school noticeboard and found a bug so I came back to here and lo and behold a bug fix. Downloaded that and put it where I thought it needs to go without instructions cause EVERYONE on the planet knows where it goes (I now have some ideas of my own). It didn't work!

So I followed the posts in the forum and looked at the other bug fixes people recommended, but of course having been born when the moon was still under warranty, I soon realised I have NFI how to do any of that shit.

Then I read in the later forum posts that there's even more bugs just waiting for me once I get past the noticeboard, which we've already established that I'm a computer dumb-arse so I can't.

I was then going to ask for help but after reading some of the posts, I saw the way that less knowledgeable people are treated on this thread, so why would I even bother becoming bait for TROLLS and other nasty keyboard warriors by asking for help?

GAME DELETED!
so are u still stuck in the main hall fo the school ??

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019
To anyone having the main hall problem, Go back to after the strip club and find Sofia in the kitchen and pay the rent that night before bed. She will then wake you up in the AM. I did and it progressed just fine the next AM. This is a slight bug that is game breaking.

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Im stuck on the main hall after finishing the intro and where I need to spend my time to read notice, every time I tried clicking the message board error message appear. Ill just wait for the next update.

heres the error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dudley77

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Im stuck on the main hall after finishing the intro and where I need to spend my time to read notice, every time I tried clicking the message board error message appear. Ill just wait for the next update.

heres the error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fix for that is in previous posts go check it out

Tattsumi

Sep 26, 2018
In the file 'school.rpy' line 189 must be changed from ground "destinations/03_school/01_main_hall/main_hall_board.webp" to
ground "destinations/03_school/01_main_hall/mainhall_board.webp"

well sadly this fix didnt work for me..
so imma deinstall the game looked pretty interesting...

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
So, after I left the said documents to the dean's office, I encountered the "game/policeman_scenes.rpy" but when I went to the lab to talk to Meg, she called me "detective"? MC is suppose to be Scarlett so why on earth Meg call the MC detective?

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
someone ask a question about how many times we are play as a female prot. dev. told a little while but last update full female prot. .... disappointment

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Hey Joraell, Don't take all these negative comments that have been popping up to heart...
Those of us who have played your other game(s) and know how hard you work at getting them working correct, and making them awesome, appreciate the fact you're here, and listen to us when we let you know about stuff. I'm hoping you'll find whatever is causing all these "people" (I use that term loosely in a couple of cases) to suddenly decide to bash you or the game... I have faith in your work, and will play this game update, and see just how amazing it is, despite any issues that there may be.

* Begin Rant*

As for those of you that have made comments that I feel are "too much" (no names, but damn, some of the things said in the last two pages...), You need to remember a couple things...

1) These games are for the most part in alpha or beta versions... that means EXPECT ERRORS! As a former EA programmer, I can tell you that NO piece of software is ever perfect, and especially not in alpha or beta phase!

2) Making personal comments about a Dev is NOT a smart idea. They work hard, most of em that log on here also have places where they get paid to do this (Patreon and such). Many of them also have full time jobs, and work on this stuff in thier "off-time".

If you think it's so fucking easy to render these images, and write working code to handle all the myriad details that go into creating a functioning, error free game are so easy, then Go Ahead! Do one yourself! Then don't forget to post it here, so we can tell you when it fucking breaks and such. Because it will. Then you can quit yer bitchin' about how it don't work, or it's written by a kid or whatever your fucking complaint is.

*End Rant*

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Who getting Mainhall error Download tis image unrar it and place in Betrayed\game\images\destinations\03_school\01_main_hall

This version is BETA in newer one it is repaired, the rest errors is in checking list.

Last edited:

joypinse

May 5, 2018
copied the fixed file school.rpy into game folder
still bugged
deleted school.rpyc
still bugged
does the fix not work?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hey Joraell, Don't take all these negative comments that have been popping up to heart...
Those of us who have played your other game(s) and know how hard you work at getting them working correct, and making them awesome, appreciate the fact you're here, and listen to us when we let you know about stuff. I'm hoping you'll find whatever is causing all these "people" (I use that term loosely in a couple of cases) to suddenly decide to bash you or the game... I have faith in your work, and will play this game update, and see just how amazing it is, despite any issues that there may be.

* Begin Rant*

As for those of you that have made comments that I feel are "too much" (no names, but damn, some of the things said in the last two pages...), You need to remember a couple things...

1) These games are for the most part in alpha or beta versions... that means EXPECT ERRORS! As a former EA programmer, I can tell you that NO piece of software is ever perfect, and especially not in alpha or beta phase!

2) Making personal comments about a Dev is NOT a smart idea. They work hard, most of em that log on here also have places where they get paid to do this (Patreon and such). Many of them also have full time jobs, and work on this stuff in thier "off-time".

If you think it's so fucking easy to render these images, and write working code to handle all the myriad details that go into creating a functioning, error free game are so easy, then Go Ahead! Do one yourself! Then don't forget to post it here, so we can tell you when it fucking breaks and such. Because it will. Then you can quit yer bitchin' about how it don't work, or it's written by a kid or whatever your fucking complaint is.

*End Rant*
Thanks, man. Actually that is first time I have bug that broken game after all that updates :) Don't worry, I'm reading all comments, but not listening to all of them, only few.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have to be prepared for the hard truths ... Like MC is some Ethereal spurt of Chaos ...
Like them dames have no idea who they are romancing ...
Like the strange effect on story progression macro settings like ...
Auto forward time or text speed have on game performance on different machines.
All the rest are pure chance of recurring snags often linked to strains on OS or on RAM.
You have a gem here ... but like any other rough diamond ... Polish! Polish! P.O.L.I.S.H .. ;)!!!

Reactions: Fantabaldu

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

GAME DELETED!
Perhaps pay better attention and start reading before running your mouth about the game being unplayable?
There is a big IGNORE button on the error message from the noticeboard. :rolleyes:

Who getting Mainhall error Download tis image unrar it and place in Betrayed\game\images\destinations\03_school\01_main_hall

This version is BETA in newer one it is repaired, the rest errors is in checking list.
That fixed the problem with the notice board. Thanks!:)

Anyway, i quite enjoyed this update. Scarlett having sex with her roomate on the webcam show was quite hot. :love:
It makes for quite a change of pace from the corrupt pervert cop.
By the way i wonder who killed him. Maybe the devil since she seemed quite interested in stopping (or at least delaying) the protagonist from finding that sex slaves house.

ps: i had no other bugs apart from that.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes