Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Perhaps pay better attention and start reading before running your mouth about the game being unplayable?
There is a big IGNORE button on the error message from the noticeboard. :rolleyes:

That fixed the problem with the notice board. Thanks!:)

Anyway, i quite enjoyed this update. Scarlett having sex with her roomate on the webcam show was quite hot. :love:
It makes for quite a change of pace from the corrupt pervert cop.
By the way i wonder who killed him. Maybe the devil since she seemed quite interested in stopping (or at least delaying) the protagonist from finding that sex slaves house.

ps: i had no other bugs apart from that.
That "drugged looking girl" in another room .)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That "drugged looking girl" in another room .)
Totally forgot about her. I thought she was too tired/high to do anything before the real cops arrived.

Also the Devil seemed quite interested in stopping the protagonist from meeting his mother, who in turn keep visiting the hospital. Would it be possible his body is still alive but pretty much brain dead? :unsure:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It's a shame, this game looked real promising too so I downloaded it this morning (North Aus time) to have a crack.

Got as far as the school noticeboard and found a bug so I came back to here and lo and behold a bug fix. Downloaded that and put it where I thought it needs to go without instructions cause EVERYONE on the planet knows where it goes (I now have some ideas of my own). It didn't work!

So I followed the posts in the forum and looked at the other bug fixes people recommended, but of course having been born when the moon was still under warranty, I soon realised I have NFI how to do any of that shit.

Then I read in the later forum posts that there's even more bugs just waiting for me once I get past the noticeboard, which we've already established that I'm a computer dumb-arse so I can't.

I was then going to ask for help but after reading some of the posts, I saw the way that less knowledgeable people are treated on this thread, so why would I even bother becoming bait for TROLLS and other nasty keyboard warriors by asking for help?

So all there is to do is say goodbye game, bye bye!

GAME DELETED!
Congratulations you don't understand that you are playing a BETA version of a game which will contain errors most of the time because it is not the finished version of an update. Maybe you should learn the differences before you touch any other game on this side.

If you find an error, look up in the thread, see if there is a solution for it or if the error got posted already. If there is nothing post the error log in the thread so the developer can see and fix this error to make the final version of this patch playable and enjoyable for everyone.

You are calling others "TROLLS" and "nasty keyboard warriors" and yet you are acting the same way.

Magufo01

Mar 18, 2019
Hi all.I stuck in this part of the game: 1.jpg

I think I've interacted with everything, and I can't move forward.

¿someone knows how to move forward? THX

Oct 7, 2018
View attachment 355183

Overview:
The Betrayed is an erotic novel in which you are the hero and you decide how the story goes! Whole game is made in Ren'py engine. Models and locations are rendered and sex scenes fully animated, say goodbye to looped 3 second length animations (To see animation samples you must become 1usd patron. " Patreon rules"). Walk in the shoes of an unnamed protagonist who has accident and signed a pact with the devil to become a powerful spirit, who can possess various npcs and slowly grows stronger. This makes the Betrayed unique as you do not control only one character, but many more during your journey. Whole game is set into modern times asset of small city. Just think about it, you can became almost anybody to get any girl you want. So what are you waiting for? Start your journey now!

If you want to help me with this game, please give me like and make review of this thread. Thank you!

Thread Updated: 2019-08-31
Release Date: 2019-08-26
Developer: Joraell
- -
Censored: No
Version: 0.45
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Animations:

Walkthrough:

Signatures:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
VERSION 0.45 FIX Mainhall image fix:
DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android(v0.41):
- -
Others: *
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED

Extras: - - CHEAT MOD
Thanks to DeisEsMachine for the Walkthrough. Thanks to playb0y44 for the compressed version.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 192011 View attachment 192010 View attachment 192012 View attachment 192014 View attachment 192015 View attachment 192016 View attachment 192013 View attachment 192017 View attachment 192019
View attachment 192103 View attachment 192104 View attachment 192105 View attachment 192108 View attachment 192107 View attachment 192106 View attachment 200399

mikado24

Apr 12, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'destinations/03_school/01_main_hall/main_hall_board.webp'>:
  File "game/crash.rpy", line 74, in script call
    call screen crash_site
    call screen crash_site
  File "game/crash.rpy", line 224, in script call
    call screen crash_site
  File "game/school.rpy", line 277, in script call
    call screen main_hall_lockers1
  File "game/school.rpy", line 323, in script call
    call screen main_hall_lockers2
  File "game/school.rpy", line 234, in script
    call screen main_hall_board
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'destinations/03_school/01_main_hall/main_hall_board.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen crash_site
    call screen crash_site
    call screen crash_site
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2873, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  Dosya "C: \ Users \ mit \ Desktop \ Betrayed-045-pc \ Betrayed-0.45-pc \ renpy \ display \ screen.py", satır 669, oluşturmada
    child = renpy.display.render.render (self.child, w, h, st, at)
  Dosya "render.pyx", satır 151, renpy.display.render.render içinde
  "Render.pyx" dosyası, satır 244, renpy.display.render.render içinde
  Dosya "C: \ Users \ mit \ Desktop \ Betrayed-045-pc \ Betrayed-0.45-pc \ renpy \ display \ layout.py", satır 722, oluşturma işleminde
    sörf = render (çocuk, genişlik, yükseklik, cst, kedi)
  Dosya "C: \ Users \ mit \ Desktop \ Betrayed-045-pc \ Betrayed-0.45-pc \ renpy \ display \ layout.py", satır 722, oluşturma işleminde
  Dosya "C: \ Users \ mit \ Desktop \ Betrayed-045-pc \ Betrayed-0.45-pc \ renpy \ display \ im.py", satır 580, oluşturma işleminde
    cache.get döndür (self, render = True)
  Dosya "C: \ Kullanıcılar \ mit \ Masaüstü \ İhanet-045-pc \ İhanet-0.45-pc \ renpy \ ekran \ im.py", satır 266, giriş
    surf = image.load ()
  Dosya "C: \ Kullanıcılar \ mit \ Masaüstü \ İhanet-045-pc \ İhanet-0.45-pc \ renpy \ ekran \ im.py", satır 625, yük altında
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image (renpy.loader.load (self.dosyaadı), self.dosyaadı)
  Dosya "C: \ Users \ mit \ Desktop \ Betrayed-045-pc \ Betrayed-0.45-pc \ renpy \ loader.py", satır 576, yük altında
    yükseltme IOError ("'% s' dosyası bulunamadı."% name)
IOError: 'destinations / 03_school / 01_main_hall / main_hall_board.webp' dosyası bulunamadı.

Windows 7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
İhanete uğramış 0,45
Pzt Eyl 01 15:25:55 2019
[/ Kod]

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'destinations/03_school/01_main_hall/main_hall_board.webp'>:
    call screen crash_site
    call screen crash_site
    call screen crash_site
IOError: Couldn't find file 'destinations/03_school/01_main_hall/main_hall_board.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen crash_site
    call screen crash_site
    call screen crash_site
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2873, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\mit\Desktop\Betrayed-045-pc\Betrayed-0.45-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  Dosya "C: \ Users \ mit \ Desktop \ Betrayed-045-pc \ Betrayed-0.45-pc \ renpy \ display \ screen.py", satır 669, oluşturmada
    child = renpy.display.render.render (self.child, w, h, st, at)
  Dosya "C: \ Users \ mit \ Desktop \ Betrayed-045-pc \ Betrayed-0.45-pc \ renpy \ display \ im.py", satır 580, oluşturma işleminde
    cache.get döndür (self, render = True)
  Dosya "C: \ Kullanıcılar \ mit \ Masaüstü \ İhanet-045-pc \ İhanet-0.45-pc \ renpy \ ekran \ im.py", satır 266, giriş
    surf = image.load ()
  Dosya "C: \ Kullanıcılar \ mit \ Masaüstü \ İhanet-045-pc \ İhanet-0.45-pc \ renpy \ ekran \ im.py", satır 625, yük altında
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image (renpy.loader.load (self.dosyaadı), self.dosyaadı)
  Dosya "C: \ Users \ mit \ Desktop \ Betrayed-045-pc \ Betrayed-0.45-pc \ renpy \ loader.py", satır 576, yük altında
    yükseltme IOError ("'% s' dosyası bulunamadı."% name)
IOError: 'destinations / 03_school / 01_main_hall / main_hall_board.webp' dosyası bulunamadı.

Windows 7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
İhanete uğramış 0,45
Pzt Eyl 01 15:25:55 2019
[/ Kod]
download the script to fix it

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That never happened with his previous games .. not gonna happen now;)!
This is a very entertaining VN ... still going gong ho in the meanders of faith ...
Still .. being pushed and shoved in and out ... Mghh ..
In and out of angelassess and demonesses alike :love::love::love::p:p:p:love::love::love:
Game On! Be the True Glory of Gaming ;)!!!

• Angry
Reactions: Jill Lover
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes