Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
One thing is disliking her maybe, but dunno what they are seeing to say she's ugly directly
Yeah, not that she's ugly, just not their personal choice/preference.
Still, it's easy to misplace the 2 statements. If someone's not to your personal taste then quite often you won't see anything attractive about them, so it's quick and easy to label them as ugly, forgetting that someone else may find them charming, stunning, whatever.
One man's meat is another man's gravy. lol

Reactions: Joraell

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I mean, come on, take those glasss off and there's a girl underneath who may not be to one's individual taste, but she can't seriously be considered ugly with any validity.
She's not making me say "Wow!" right now, but she's still got an attractive face and has potential to be one who scrubs up well!
1579383870331.png
I'd say she's an attractive girl, but I'm not particularly attracted to her, so far.
Slip the specs off and get her dressed up, I bet she's knockout

Reactions: LP83

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
polywog Thinking face suggests you're unsure of something?
When I ask for the point of questioning the age of the thread it's because the age of the thread is largely irrelevant, time since the last update is most relevant.
This was updated on Thursday, 2 days ago, so can be considered pretty recently updated/current.

• Haha
Reactions: polywog

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
OK, lost me, I have no idea what referencing the age of the thread was for.
Back to drooling over the preview of Angel....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
New year => new vibe!

I get why the scrawny poisonous lively colored tree frog hiding decent beauty features behind hideous glasses MC gets the unrealistic boobs => that is every phuny underdeveloped insecure single gals dream of becoming enhanced in any shape, bump or form and get to twist and wreck necks
all over the streets.

This is 20 20 ... THE NEW YEAR ... the precipice of this game as we got literally everything a good 1st season of any good series needs to be remembered!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
This the only game where I think the bonus scenes are the best scenes in the game. I'll never get tired of fucking the angel.

• Love
Reactions: Aristos
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes