Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
is this like an open game where you have a map or a visual novel where its just clicking on choices?
It has a map and you can wander around some, but for the most part there is not much to do when you wander around. It is very story focused, though you do get to make several key choices that as far as I can tell does influence the flow of the game. Hopefully that helps.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay,... I am confused,....
Version .51 Is Not a Continuation of Storyline??
Volleyball tournament?? Just Game Improvements??
I tried to continue from My previous SAVE, and could Not Advance past the VOTE page...

Do I Have To start from beginning again??
Or Just be patient for Next Update??

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Okay,... I am confused,....
Version .51 Is Not a Continuation of Storyline??
Volleyball tournament?? Just Game Improvements??
I tried to continue from My previous SAVE, and could Not Advance past the VOTE page...

Do I Have To start from beginning again??
Or Just be patient for Next Update??
news.png
This screen showing everytime game started.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I am still hoping in the next update we get back into one of the girls bodies personally.

Also is that the current end where you are in the teachers body and you talk to the two girls in the hall? That is as far as I have managed to get which isn't much further than the last update I played.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This! This is a wonderful game made of different gradients of dealing with grief and loss.
Please take notice of the episodic nature where each FULL NUMBER UPDATE!!! brings
different adventures into the plot.
popularity
Gamers Failing to READ THE FIRST FRAME OF THE GAME WHERE THE CHANGELOG IS DISPLAYED
could be a very good reason nobody seems to understand the simple fact that
THIS UPDATE ONLY INTRODUCED THE SECRET BONUS SCENE INTO THE GAME!!!

the last update
0.51 with new secret scene?
news.png
news.png

This screen showing everytime game started.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This! This is a wonderful game made of different gradients of dealing with grief and loss.
Please take notice of the episodic nature where each FULL NUMBER UPDATE!!! brings
different adventures into the plot.

Gamers Failing to READ THE FIRST FRAME OF THE GAME WHERE THE CHANGELOG IS DISPLAYED
could be a very good reason nobody seems to understand the simple fact that
THIS UPDATE ONLY INTRODUCED THE SECRET BONUS SCENE INTO THE GAME!!!
I am talking about 0.5 update the one before, I asked it once before about that update, so decided to ask again. When I played it I made very very little progress before it seemed to end again. so was wondering if that was it or if I missed something.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. ... there was a snippet of that scene posted here ... the scene has:
angel strap on squirting in the face of devil
If you have reached that scene, you have seen all there was to see in this update.
Ga Me oN!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ah no I went shopping with... err forget her name instead. So that would be a interesting body jump.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes