Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just played the new stuff, I liked it, though I was hoping for some more time playing as one of the girls.

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
Please stop making this a horror hell raiser / zombie apokolips / Freddy Kruger sequel!!!
Descriptipon in the OP and the game litarally says MC died and Everyone knows that!!!

"an unnamed protagonist who has accident and signed a pact with the devil
to become a powerful spirit,
who can possess various npcs
and slowly grows stronger "

Anybody want to twist this game into a remake of Thriller by MJ ... Be My Guest!

Baby Yoda Cn's Game??? What Mandalorian series have you been watching?
Switch back to the Movies where kid yoda is a tech whizz ;)!

except you are not powerful, you are extremely weak and can't do shit. you cant possess anybody to anything useful. just another boring, grind fest. I just don't understand why do game developers think people will enjoy doing random boring acts in a game. dude, if i am signing a pact with a devil at least make me powerful in the game not a ghost who cant do a fuckin thing.

this game would be much better as feddy kruger sequel because right now it is one of those snooze fests that you can find hundreds around.

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
Am i the only one getting the "hints will be available in a future version" dialog? Ive used older saves and it fixed it but everytime i get to the bathroom to spy it does it again.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Am i the only one getting the "hints will be available in a future version" dialog? Ive used older saves and it fixed it but everytime i get to the bathroom to spy it does it again.
NO! I got them too. Annoying Really, since We NEED Them to proceed forward,

Reactions: mr.rooter

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes