Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
I'm only a few hours in the game so far, and I know I probably shouldn't say what I'm about to say, cause I've said it before in similar circumstances and later regreted it ..

but ...

this game .. is like 5 LEVELS HIGHER than all the other ones!

I'ts pro, it's creative, it's smooth, it's fun, I'll probably make a review once I'm done but in the meantime, I just had to say, wow, nice one :)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'm only a few hours in the game so far, and I know I probably shouldn't say what I'm about to say, cause I've said it before in similar circumstances and later regreted it ..

but ...

this game .. is like 5 LEVELS HIGHER than all the other ones!

I'ts pro, it's creative, it's smooth, it's fun, I'll probably make a review once I'm done but in the meantime, I just had to say, wow, nice one :)
Awaiting that rewiew

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just my thoughts but fucking mom in another mans body is a no no for me.
not sure what the legal term would be but that would not be incest in my book,
plus it's no fun if mom don't know its you she's being fucked by.
telling her it's you wouldn't have the same effect or any interest for me atleast.
plus most men I met or inhabited in the game I wouldn't let get within a 100 miles of her.
It would only be Incest if MC fucks his mom once or if he ever gets his ownbody back in my mind that is.
again just my personal thoughts.
Just Sayin

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
telling her it's you wouldn't have the same effect or any interest for me atleast.
plus most men I met or inhabited in the game I wouldn't let get within a 100 miles of her.
It would only be Incest if MC fucks his mom once or if he ever gets his ownbody back in my mind that is.
Just Sayin
Yeah. Sure. But this game is not mainly aimed for incest.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Just Sayin
Maybe the MC isn't dead?? And could be in a coma until near the end of the storyline... That could be why the mom keeps going back to the hospital. Never say never on the mom and son lol

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
I've deleted the game and started again 3 times and I keep hiting the end game in the same spot as the previous version, I dont know what do do.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
In the scene after you grab a coffee for the girl in the lab, I return with coffee and after the dialogue it hit the end game. I believe is version 0.48.
this last update fucked the hint button, are you sure you are bugged, maybe you dont know where to go to progress

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
this last update fucked the hint button, are you sure you are bugged, maybe you dont know where to go to progress
This update not fucked button, there is just no hints for Beta.

In the scene after you grab a coffee for the girl in the lab, I return with coffee and after the dialogue it hit the end game. I believe is version 0.48.
Just try to go to female toilets after this scene.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I've deleted the game and started again 3 times and I keep hiting the end game in the same spot as the previous version, I dont know what do do.
Try to delete the persistent files in your save game folder and in the hidden save in .renpy folder.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Only if i could, but i keep receiving the message to go vote in the patreon and the game closes
that's really strange. I didn't never have this issue. Try to solve it with deleting files mentioned above. And version in mainscreen is 0.50?

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
that's really strange. I didn't never have this issue. Try to solve it with deleting files mentioned above. And version in mainscreen is 0.50?
Already deleted all saves and the game, i'll re-download and check again tomorrow when i have some free time.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes