Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Ghazghkull

Oct 22, 2019
The download links for Android are for .bin files, renamed to .apk, didn't install... The apk link in the replies also didn't work.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
There is also oting about new character to the game:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
v 0.50 is a frikkin wild ride ..a total no pants cover electronics with a tarp update for you uber-fappers...so go in knowing you'll have a sore arm and lack of energy when finished... sub to him if you think your arm is ready right now and you REALLY need it :D

Reactions: unquale and Joraell

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
"
If I read someone on the forum recommending my game, I feel pure happiness. And as a little present to all my real fans that read all the text here. I will have for you, . Enjoy it.
Uff. So that was little more than a few words. Haha. But these things happen for the first time, just once during your life, and I wanted to share these moments with you. Big thanks to my collaborators - especially to Darkmage. He helped me a lot during these last three years. Thanks to bar34 for the hard work on the russian translations. And of course, once again, a BIG thanks to all my fans. Enjoy the last few days of this year and may we all meet together in the new for all the fun surrounding my game.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

release

"

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozel

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Version 0.50 by Joraell
Betrayed v.0.50 Beta
Be a REAL FAN!!! READ the FULL TEXT!!! GEt This FROm THe Source !!!!!

"
If I read someone on the forum recommending my game, I feel pure happiness. And as a little present to all my real fans that read all the text here. I will have for you, . Enjoy it.
Uff. So that was little more than a few words. Haha. But these things happen for the first time, just once during your life, and I wanted to share these moments with you. Big thanks to my collaborators - especially to Darkmage. He helped me a lot during these last three years. Thanks to bar34 for the hard work on the russian translations. And of course, once again, a BIG thanks to all my fans. Enjoy the last few days of this year and may we all meet together in the new for all the fun surrounding my game.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

release

"
Read all the text!!!! Be a real FAN!!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Read all the text!!!! Be a real FAN!!!!

C'mon now, I already feel like a degenerate sitting here naked at my computer downloading Erotic VN's in the middle of the night because i am unemployed and single in my mid 30's, I don't need to hear about our developer with a lovely wife and new born child with a nice house and that is good at motocross :(

I wish you on going success in life and family in to 2020 and beyond, Joraell!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Awesome update! :cool: (And finally man again in the end)

in the END? so I won't bother to play this update then, my Patreon support will continue again in the next update (if the (MC) is a guy again, fuck the female (MC) crap....

I have spoken......

Reactions: Madridfan

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Betrayed [v0.50 Beta] [Joraell] PC/Linux/Mac Compressed

Original Size - PC: 2.02 GB - Mac: 2.0 GB
Compressed - PC: 327 MB - Mac: 311 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |
Mac: | |

Enjoy! :D

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes