Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Seb777Romanow

Aug 12, 2018
Today I played this game for the first time and I liked it although I am a bit unsatisfied. Mainly because there is not enough interaction and freedom. And both the game mechanics and the plot could be so perfectly suited for more complex activities.

We have the power of invisibility, but basically zero options for some voyer.
We can manipulate human thoughts, but we don't get any opportunities to use it in some funny way.
These powers are available to us only as part of the main plot, which is a bit disappointing because Sandbox should give us a little more fun.

"COMMANDO" EASTER EGG - PERFECT!!!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Today I played this game for the first time and I liked it although I am a bit unsatisfied. Mainly because there is not enough interaction and freedom. And both the game mechanics and the plot could be so perfectly suited for more complex activities.

We have the power of invisibility, but basically zero options for some voyer.
We can manipulate human thoughts, but we don't get any opportunities to use it in some funny way.
These powers are available to us only as part of the main plot, which is a bit disappointing because Sandbox should give us a little more fun.

"COMMANDO" EASTER EGG - PERFECT!!!
I know. I said it there many times before. If I want to stay at players atention I must do main first storyline. It is not possible todo complex game as hobby just 2-3 hours a day. So that is why I'm do main storyline first. Maybe in some point I will do side quests updates.

hh about commando scene, mostly I'm reading, why is there animated boots and not animated fucking with Brandon sister or something like that ? :D

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
mod does not work......cheat in corner ,just goes to exception.......I open it in the Game folder where it supposed to be

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
I know. I said it there many times before. If I want to stay at players atention I must do main first storyline. It is not possible todo complex game as hobby just 2-3 hours a day. So that is why I'm do main storyline first. Maybe in some point I will do side quests updates.

hh about commando scene, mostly I'm reading, why is there animated boots and not animated fucking with Brandon sister or something like that ? :D
i like it that people makes these for us.....I have no clue how to.......keep up the good work .

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Take your time Joraell, we appreciate your efforts with the game. :)

Reactions: Joraell

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just downloaded the game, and I'm wondering where the option is to play as female, since the game has the female protag tag.

Have I misunderstood, and should be looking for multi protag instead?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Just downloaded the game, and I'm wondering where the option is to play as female, since the game has the female protag tag.

Have I misunderstood, and should be looking for multi protag instead?
Straight from OP:
Walk in the shoes of an unnamed protagonist who has accident and signed a pact with the devil to become a powerful spirit, who can possess various npcs and slowly grows stronger.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Straight from OP:
From what little I've played so far, the MC starts as a male, thinks with male mannerisms, while acting and identifying as a male.

I was hoping you could start as a female MC (since there are so few decent ones out there), but it appears I misunderstood, and this game isn't for me. Oh well.

D

Deleted member 78983

From what little I've played so far, the MC starts as a male, thinks with male mannerisms, while acting and identifying as a male.

I was hoping you could start as a female MC (since there are so few decent ones out there), but it appears I misunderstood, and this game isn't for me. Oh well.
So you don't have to play as a female in this game?

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Joraell Sorry for the delay with the walkthrough. We've been hit by a serious storm and we're still recovering. It may take a few days but I'll be on it as soon as I'm done here.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Joraell Sorry for the delay with the walkthrough. We've been hit by a serious storm and we're still recovering. It may take a few days but I'll be on it as soon as I'm done here.
Hi man you didn't need to saying sorry :) It's your fan work and I'm really happy that you doing it.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes