Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so this update is just more scenes with fucking yourself with artificial penises ??

lordthai

Jan 24, 2018
i skip a few update but now when i'm comeback my last save can't play the new content
and yes i download the newest verson
there're anyone meet the same problem?

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Why ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well i dont think thats true, or at lease its my theory. I think the MC is still very much alive, its why the Angel and Devil dont want him anywhere near the hospital and his mother, its also why shes still in town visiting him in the hospital cause his in a coma.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I played a little. If anyone else don't want to participate in forced Megan-MC lezbo action, take this and replace two files in "game" folder. No content is deleted, just added option to avoid it. Now game is enjoyable again...

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I tried it and it is a interesting game. My biggest issue is often lack of choices in scenes. It would be nice to have more choices on exactly what you can do. I also wish you was able to jump around from bodies a bit more.

As a side note, a idea I had is. When you are given a choice between good and bad with the angel or devil, it would be interesting if they punished or rewarded you possible based on your choices, similar to the bonus scenes. Anyways just a thought.

All and all one of the better games I have tried.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is scarlett really ugly? I don't think sheis supermodel but ugly? I don't think so.
Swapping back to man? I didn't see there more room for story forwarding :).
Wait a sec?! About what punnishment are you talking about?
View attachment 476568
Well i don't find her model ugly. She is just petite. Better than someone with a disproportionate body figure... :p
What's with all the female mc hatred? lol This is why we can't have nice things.
It is called having a paper thin ego. There is always some weak minded people ready to overreact like that on threads with female protagonists.
transformed to female.i,m out
Don't let the door hit your bum on the way out...:LOL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Will the MC ever come back to his own body?
Unknown. But there must be something happening considering twice already the Devil stopped the protagonist from finding his mother. Last time when she was visiting the hospital. So maybe his body is still alive in a vegetative state?
Alright where the incest????
The second guy the protagonist possess (after the hobo) can have sex with his sister.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes