Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hi i'm new to this game i know it's been asked alot about the incest i'm wondering are any characters related to mc or does he control like a mom to fuck her daughter or something what is the incest ex actually

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
hi i'm new to this game i know it's been asked alot about the incest i'm wondering are any characters related to mc or does he control like a mom to fuck her daughter or something what is the incest ex actually
When you change into the drug dealing youngster you have an option to do something with a woman at his apartment. That might be considered incest. Also the real mom of mc is still hanging around, no idea if Jorael is planning something with her later on.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
While some guys i've met love a good lesbo show every now and then there are some that can't get off unless they see dick.

It's easily solved, when you have the MC move to a male body just throw a bit of male bonding in, even better, a bit of male bondage.

They will love it.

Could even get some more use out of that strapon and throw a bit of pegging their way, they will love it.

Forget Brokeback Mountain, you could make Bareback Hills a thing. If they don't want women, give them the dick the crave so much.

And to think, I was having a slow night for shitposting until this.
Hahaha, well I am not going to take your fun away for playing as a female mc for a while, but I will also be glad again when he is a male. Different folks, different strokes. :p

Lailana

Oct 30, 2018
Aaah, sorry man, but there is not much room in development to make it optionable. Maybe before finall lunch I will make it optionable and this part of game will have 2 different ways, but now I need to pushing that storyline forward.

And I think in body swapping game you can excpect this. And it's a game, not life simulator and playing for a while as female then swap back to male is not big problem to me, especially if there is not forcing sex as female or all other stupid decisions like in other female protag games. This part is more comedy than drama.
Joraell
I think its a great move from u, because its something new in the games here. Switching is seriously cool, but this female protagonist is a little ugly, maybe thats the problem. Why u want to change into a man in 0.50 again? So whats the deal with clothes in room? I mean other shoes etc... Would be better to change into other female (like roommate or something). I understand most people here coz im playing only female protagnist game but if in the future u can make choices to play as man or female it would make everyone happy *wink.
And please, even if this is a comedy for u, most updates had something like true possible story (even in fantasy game), don't make some stupid unreal scenes, i really hate this. I hoped that in new versions will be punishment on Scarlett for previous decisions in mans body, but...
Good luck with game dev!

Last edited:
Reactions: Belgaesh

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
When you change into the drug dealing youngster you have an option to do something with a woman at his apartment. That might be considered incest. Also the real mom of mc is still hanging around, no idea if Jorael is planning something with her later on.
ok thanks for telling me

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Joraell
I think its a great move from u, because its something new in the games here. Switching is seriously cool, but this female protagonist is a little ugly, maybe thats the problem. Why u want to change into a man in 0.50 again? So whats the deal with clothes in room? I mean other shoes etc... Would be better to change into other female (like roommate or something). I understand most people here coz im playing only female protagnist game but if in the future u can make choices to play as man or female it would make everyone happy *wink.
And please, even if this is a comedy for u, most updates had something like true possible story (even in fantasy game), don't make some stupid unreal scenes, i really hate this. I hoped that in new versions will be punishment on Scarlett for previous decisions in mans body, but...
Good luck with game dev!
Is scarlett really ugly? I don't think sheis supermodel but ugly? I don't think so.
Swapping back to man? I didn't see there more room for story forwarding :).
Wait a sec?! About what punnishment are you talking about?
08.png

Reactions: SamualHand

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
especially if there is not forcing sex as female or all other stupid decisions like in other female protag games. This part is more comedy than drama.
Define "sex". Cause there is forced groping-kissing scene with Megan and female MC (or at least I did not found way to avoid it). That is intimate contact which can be counted towards sexual activities...

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Define "sex". Cause there is forced groping-kissing scene with Megan and female MC (or at least I did not found way to avoid it). That is intimate contact which can be counted towards sexual activities...
Okay I thought female and male sex. Means Scarlett with male.

Reactions: Belgaesh

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What's with all the female mc hatred? lol This is why we can't have nice things.
It's not the hate that makes me laugh it's the extreme over reaction.

"Oh no, we have a few scenes where we are in a female body, this game is now ruined for me" .... it's hilarious.

Then there is my personal favourite of complaints in this body swapping game about being forced to swap bodies.

You'd think they would revel in the chance to play a female MC, it's clearly the only chance some of them will ever get to be in a woman.

Couldn't resist that one.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It's not the hate that makes me laugh it's the extreme over reaction.

"Oh no, we have a few scenes where we are in a female body, this game is now ruined for me" .... it's hilarious.

Then there is my personal favourite of complaints in this body swapping game about being forced to swap bodies.

You'd think they would revel in the chance to play a female MC, it's clearly the only chance some of them will ever get to be in a woman.

Couldn't resist that one.
They expecting that stupid dev will tell, Oh sorry guys I will spend 2 months to redone that game, you will not need to play this shitty part. .-) Unfortunatelly this is not going to happen.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They expecting that stupid dev will tell, Oh sorry guys I will spend 2 months to redone that game, you will not need to play this shitty part. .-) Unfortunatelly this is not going to happen.
That's one thing that has me baffled on these forums.

I've seen it in quite a few threads where someone expects the dev to redo months of work to cater to their specific tastes.

Macin

Nov 19, 2018
I like this, the devil was by far my favorite character.
I look forward to see what happens next for our hero.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes