Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I just downloaded the game and I swear to God that intro music is horrible. Cant developers find better music. That intro is like in almost every single adult game out there!

Like the music from City of Broken Dreamers is cool. Sorry but I have to turn that shit off. Please find better music.
Did you realize that first release was more than year before? I don't think this music was in this days used so much.

But yeah, I know that music/sound part of game is just bad. Once I will redone it whole or someone.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
I'm not really far into this game and so far this game is pretty great allthough i have 2 questions.

- Will this game ever get more open world like? So far it's pretty linear and with an open world like this this feels like a missed opportunity.

- When you transfer into a woman, are there scene's planned that aren't lesbian. I've seen this has been asked before but I can't find any conclusive answer.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'm not really far into this game and so far this game is pretty great allthough i have 2 questions.

- Will this game ever get more open world like? So far it's pretty linear and with an open world like this this feels like a missed opportunity.

- When you transfer into a woman, are there scene's planned that aren't lesbian. I've seen this has been asked before but I can't find any conclusive answer.
No than lesbian scene is in game now. Maybe some will come in future. About more wide spread, will see, but now I'm barely releasing some updates in linear game, to make game more spread in one people is almost immpossible to do it right. Yes it is easy to make it crap like most do :D

Reactions: Muchos

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Yeah ofcourse, don't make it crap ;) I understand you can't keep up with hundreds of possible storylines but some optional small scenes or easter egs would make the world feel more alive.

Hoping to see some FM FMF FMM scenes! Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017

2/CHRISTMAS POLL: In version 0.50 will be one christmas bonus scene. With MC character and one of female characters. Who you like to see in this scene? Tell it in comments!

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes