Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Victory needs preparation was written on a gun from some movie ... get your scripts in order and help your silicone buddies push through the bosoms, through the bums ... keep strong till the end!

Reactions: T017

fuzzphile

Jul 16, 2018
Any MF stuff going on when the MC is a girl? I know that isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I'd definitely be into some blackmail/coerced sex through the strip club or the devil's cop.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I just downloaded the game and I swear to God that intro music is horrible. Cant developers find better music. That intro is like in almost every single adult game out there!

Like the music from City of Broken Dreamers is cool. Sorry but I have to turn that shit off. Please find better music.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
:rolleyes: You know it's a matter of tastes, right?
Yes I know but the menu song has been overused so much. I am not really far into the game, I just got into the bedroom and the music seems different than what I am used to hearing, which is nice. I really like the piano.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Yes I know but the menu song has been overused so much. I am not really far into the game, I just got into the bedroom and the music seems different than what I am used to hearing, which is nice. I really like the piano.
Okay this is cool, Winger in the stripbar lol that is classic!

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes