Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Going back to your roots ... I see ... with the infatuation of Ma'Gi'K grow your own / make some order for / be the guinea pig of / stumble into game changing event wonder pill :rolleyes:

This game was supposed to be different ... the supernatural was in there long before the pill shenanigans ... why plug the old games' idea into this fresh take on life and the support such a needy dame a devil seems to be ... moody to boot. Just go for the deals, the souls, the corruption :::
they are all parlor tricks of the devil in the lore long before games ever existed ;)!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Notice:
The front page says "Saves from versions previous to .48 will not work on future versions (.49 and further)", but my old saves don't even work for .48 version. Front page needs to be updated to say "saves from versions previous to .48 will not work with this version or future versions."
Unless, of course, something funny happened when it downloaded for me...

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I ended vote in thread and started another.
So looks like Devil is little more popular than Angel :) 6645 votes is nice number. Wish there will be same number of likes :D
devil or angel.jpg

So new poll started. You can vote.

Version 0.49 at Friday.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
tHIS GAME IS A staple on animations. bUT your last unfinished project featured STAGGERING HEAVY GAME STOPPER ANIMATIONS DUMB FOLDING PLAYERS INTO OBLIVION AND DiSTROYING THE pivotal point of that game ... I would thing I should not put some sfm under 5 mb with more than 10 seconds of motion ... I have to tell you they are hard to find even on rule 34 but ... those exist!

Reactions: Joraell

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Personally not a fan of free roam games but will definitely give this a try when new update drops.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There you have it .. a comment for the no. 666 like ;)!

That is what BEING BETRAYED SHOULD BE THE LEAST => ANNOYING!

Also .. playing with the deviless and becoming angels' play thing never goes UNPUNISHED!

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes