Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
There are those that don't read the "changelog" as they don't want spoilers about what content may be present. A responsible developer, on bumping that version to "0.48", would adjust the end screen that still says "0.46" to the current version number to avoid such confusion.
What? My end screen says v0.48 since I've downloaded the latest version to update my walkthrough. Why don't you send us a screenshot of your game's version and the end screen of the game so we can further understand the problem

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Really weird. My version says 0.48 at the ending.
Anyway, guess that is a minor bug.
cause on that vote screen is 0.46 on outro screen 0.48. I still not getting why is that number is such a big problem. Just number....

hotspott

Jan 28, 2019
hello .. I have the ver. 0.48 or 0.46 the same end, so makes no difference? what's wrong?
excuse me for my bad english is not my mother tongue ...;)
i am a old german:geek:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
hello .. I have the ver. 0.48 or 0.46 the same end, so makes no difference? what's wrong?
No new content has been added after the point at which 0.46 ends the new content that is in 0.48 is listed in the changlog.
There are new masturbation scenes as scarlett, changes to the pole dance scenes. See spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hotspott

hotspott

Jan 28, 2019
No new content has been added after the point at which 0.46 ends the new content that is in 0.48 is listed in the changlog.
There are new masturbation scenes as scarlett, changes to the pole dance scenes. See spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the answer

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Better check this. Only saves made with version 0.48 will be compatible with newer versions.

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
Here is my android port to Betrayed v0.48

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

(Updated - 28.09.2019)

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Thanks for the port. Did you include the cheat mod too?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
cause on that vote screen is 0.46 on outro screen 0.48. I still not getting why is that number is such a big problem. Just number....
Unless you have read the changelog you think that it's a blockign you from the new content. I see 0.46 as well.
Since I assumed there was more content to progress the story and not just 3 small things and some bugfixes,
that's the logical conclusion to make.
So I went back here and checked if there was anything in the changelog and then I saw I just wasted a little bit of time.
And I really hope you will add a Devil Path/Angel Path save to the next update since you are breaking save files.
I'm sure everyone would appreciate that, personally replaying from the start every few updates because a dev has nuked the savefile compatibility is the biggest reason I stop playing until the game is fully out/abandoned.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Unless you have read the changelog you think that it's a blockign you from the new content. I see 0.46 as well.
Since I assumed there was more content to progress the story and not just 3 small things and some bugfixes,
So I went back here and checked if there was anything in the changelog and then I saw I just wasted a little bit of time.
And I really hope you will add a Devil Path/Angel Path save to the next update since you are breaking save files.
I'm sure everyone would appreciate that, personally replaying from the start every few updates because a dev has nuked the savefile compatibility is the biggest reason I stop playing until the game is fully out/abandoned.
Way to go. You are not only a entitled leecher ("That is not enough, give me MOAR free content!" ) but also really uninformed if you trully believe the developer is "breaking the saves" just to annoy you...
source.gif

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017

All is written in changelog. Who reallylike my game already knows that storyline versions is always like 0.5 0.10 0.15 0.20 and etc. Versions with bugfixes adding another stuff is the rest. I'm really don't know what about you really complaining? Is my fault that you downloading by the way stealing this game withou even give it 10 seconds to read changelog?

About saves. NOBODY nuked saves! They normally working. Only thing is if anybody will want to use save from version before 0.48 in future versions 0.50+ they will not work. So this is the way how to store your saves just play 0.48 from point where last storyline started wich iswake up on bench in park with angel. Maybe nextime I will not tell anything about saves and all will be happy, right? Other devs doying it like that.

And because I'm just incapable idot in your eyes. I was done patch from 0.46 to 0.48 for people. So they doesn't need downloadig 2GB game just 150 MB patch.

This game is in development. Sometimes things hapened. But in this case if anybody using his head for more than fighting with rain, doesn't need to do anything special.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
For the last three releases, my game is still bugging out with an error at the school. I'm Scarlet now, and put the documents under the principal's door, and ERROR. Then I'm way back toward the beginning of the game, as a different character talking with the girl in the school lab about drugs. I keep downloading, hoping the error is fixed, but it isn't.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
For the last three releases, my game is still bugging out with an error at the school. I'm Scarlet now, and put the documents under the principal's door, and ERROR. Then I'm way back toward the beginning of the game, as a different character talking with the girl in the school lab about drugs. I keep downloading, hoping the error is fixed, but it isn't.
th\t must by corrupted by some old saves from BETA versions.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Bugs and fucked up save files are a normal thing for games still in the early development phase.

I have bigger issue with the open-world concept of the game and a paper-thin story it's based on.
In this case, I think a standard VN format would do better - less confusion for players, fewer bugs, etc.
However... nobody is forcing us to play it so I decided to stop and forget about it until dev manages to turn it into something worth playing.
It could be years until it becomes decent enough to play again but there is a lot of games out there so not like I will be missing much.
Good luck with your endeavor developer.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes