Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah I would say that he "jumped the gun" as it stands now the closest you can get to possible "gay" content is the mc in the girls body masturbating with a dildo if you think that is gay, there isn't any content with the mc and a male.
tried it from start with an old walktrhugh which made it very fast back to new update
yea saw that scene, you can skip it by just go to sleep and you dont need to penetrate yourself with a manufactured dick.
saved after i talked with two other girls so dont know further content

uploaded the txt i used, but most likely the same posted(but mine older:p)

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
No he hasn't to escape a certain in game event the mc jumps into the body of a girl, there isn't any content involving mc + male, no idea if there will be, if he does it would likely be optional anyway, I'm hoping there will be some lesbian fun with MC and Megan.
Have neither of you ever played a game with a female protag or would that be gay.
I knew that my comment would be misunderstood but I posted it anyway because I'm so tired of suppressing my straight feelings to avoid sounding like a homophobe which I'm not, I'm not gay yes but I don't dislike or hate gay content or people each to their own heck I myself have some weird fetishes and I'm proud of it, I just don't want to experience gay sex neither in fanatsy nor in real life and this game is part of the former category.

Too bad Picard doesn't have three arms...
After this display of bigotry and kink shaming :devilish: :devilish:
View attachment 412726
As I said above I'm not kink shaming, I was expressing my worries about being forced to virtually do something I'm not feeling comfortable with that' it, I played tons of gender bender games in the past and most if not all of them had forced content, that must be what gave me this kind of feeling.

Did I jump the gun? Maybe but you have to keep in mind that this was an opinion not a fact, it's up to debate whether I was wrong or right about it, hence the term "discussion" in forums, if everything is factual we wouldn't even need forums to talk about stuff, I tend to be vocal when my radar goes off especially if my " straight male character" is about to suck a mean dick, one of my favorite games include titles like: Jessica O'neil, Good girl gone bad & Manila Shaw so yeah when I'm not role playing feel free to stick a giant pole up my character's ass, sincerely.

Reactions: Agent Abide

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I knew that my comment would be misunderstood but I posted it anyway because I'm so tired of suppressing my straight feelings to avoid sounding like a homophobe which I'm not, I'm not gay yes but I don't dislike or hate gay content or people each to their own heck I myself have some weird fetishes and I'm proud of it, I just don't want to experience gay sex neither in fanatsy nor in real life and this game is part of the former category.

As I said above I'm not kink shaming, I was expressing my worries about being forced to virtually do something I'm not feeling comfortable with that' it, I played tons of gender bender games in the past and most if not all of them had forced content, that must be what gave me this kind of feeling.

Did I jump the gun? Maybe but you have to keep in mind that this was an opinion not a fact, it's up to debate whether I was wrong or right about it, hence the term "discussion" in forums, if everything is factual we wouldn't even need forums to talk about stuff, I tend to be vocal when my radar goes off especially if my " straight male character" is about to suck a mean dick, one of my favorite games include titles like: Jessica O'neil, Good girl gone bad & Manila Shaw so yeah when I'm not role playing feel free to stick a giant pole up my character's ass, sincerely.
I wouldn't be all that concerned about it even though I doubt it will be added in the game I'm sure that if in a future update the mc can have sex with a guy it will be completely optional and not a forced event.
I will reiterate though I really hope we get to see some lesbian lewd fun between MC and Megan.

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Guys dev is straight. You think i will do something i dont like?
Let me see, you: Sniff armpits and get drowsy from it, lick feet clean then put cream on them and do it all over again, poke eyes with nsfw body parts, pull on pubes with your lips and chew on them,stuff panties into vaginas and use them as condom, draw additional nipples on your partner and pretend they're a furry,role play as DT by grabbing the pussy, eat ass tongue and everything, have a record of playing penetration Olympics and rupturing your wiener right after........Fantasize about changing players gender and making them cum from getting their anus bombarded by human missiles.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Let me see, you: Sniff armpits and get drowsy from it, lick feet clean then put cream on them and do it all over again, poke eyes with nsfw body parts, pull on pubes with your lips and chew on them,stuff panties into vaginas and use them as condom, draw additional nipples on your partner and pretend they're a furry,role play as DT by grabbing the pussy, eat ass tongue and everything, have a record of playing penetration Olympics and rupturing your wiener right after........Fantasize about changing players gender and making them cum from getting their anus bombarded by human missiles.
That last part, might sting a tiny bit....

Reactions: Drafox

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
For God sake! Read and try to understand! Where say old saves don't work right now???

This means in the future versions (0.49 and plus), the saves previous to 0.48 won't work. You need to play the current version and your saves will work.
Is that so difficult?
Warning saves from previous version than 0.48 will not work in future versions (0.49+) correctly.
The problem is the word "other" was left out so at a quick glance it looks like even .48 saves won't work in .49 and on.

Warning saves from previous version other than 0.48 will not work in future versions (0.49+) correctly.

Reactions: ontach

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I notice more scenes with Scarlett and the dildos. Was there another one in this version? Maybe at the strip club?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I notice more scenes with Scarlett and the dildos. Was there another one in this version? Maybe at the strip club?
Hmm I not sure....
There is the dancing at club, the kissing with megan, masturbation in school toilet, 3 separate dildo scenes one of them involving devil
Sorry that's all I can think of...
I may have missed something but I don't think so.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
I believe it means that saves from versions 0.47 and under won't work not 0.48.
Correct. I am just saying if you glance at the comment since it is missing a key word, in this case the word other, it looks like 0.48 won't work with 0.49 even though this isn't the case.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I started a new game from scratch and ended up in the same place as version 0.46. Why?
Because there is no new content after that point, the content that has been added is earlier in the game
Bug fixes
New masturbation scenes for the toys before bed as Scarlett.
The stripdance at the club for burt choosing either angel or devil and the consequences of that effect the plot

Reactions: tuniquim
Dec 26, 2017
.... and that is why, ladies and gentlemen, a section in the OP called "change log" exists. Click it and read it.
There are those that don't read the "changelog" as they don't want spoilers about what content may be present. A responsible developer, on bumping that version to "0.48", would adjust the end screen that still says "0.46" to the current version number to avoid such confusion.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
There are those that don't read the "changelog" as they don't want spoilers about what content may be present. A responsible developer, on bumping that version to "0.48", would adjust the end screen that still says "0.46" to the current version number to avoid such confusion.
Ehm this looks enough to me.
outro.png

And about spoilers in changelog? I think I never spoil anything.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes